Is listening to music a looksmin?

I

(In)CelibatePsycho2

Bronze
According to the “scientists” music decreases cortisol and increases oxytocin, which should be good. But these “scientists” also claim that listening to music decreases testosterone and increases estrogen in men.

If the scientists are right, music may be doing more harm than good, as the negative effects of the lower testosterone and higher estrogen could potentially outweigh the positive benefits of the decreased stress.

Thoughts? Should you stop listening to music until you are post-puberty and don’t have to worry about heightmaxxing anymore?

• Ugh..
Reactions: ALP
your overthinking it music doesnt lower test, it might aswell help increase it.

• +1
Reactions: ALP and ey88
Stfu and just listen to some music bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dariboga, AySab and lifeless
Stfu and just listen to some music bro
IMG 8220
>I will listen to music even if it harms me
>No I’m not addicted, why do you ask

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, Gengar, overtier1011 and 3 others
your overthinking it music doesnt lower test, it might aswell help increase it.
Erm, source? I’m pretty sure the scientific consensus is that it decreases Test in men
IMG 6557

• JFL
Reactions: dookielooksmaxxer
testosterone doesnt matter anyway

Yeah I listened to music so often and that why I have to go trt to fix my estrogen dominance

• JFL
Reactions: dookielooksmaxxer
Erm, source? I’m pretty sure the scientific consensus is that it decreases Test in men
View attachment 3119419
again your overthinking it lol

music isn't proven to decrease test in fact some genres (such as rock, metal) may help increase it.

also JFL if you don't listen to music in the gym.

There's literally a hundred other, more significant looksmins than the notion music could be another one.

Imagine someone worrying about music being a looksmin while they lack a lower third :lul: (not saying you do, OP)

According to the “scientists” music decreases cortisol and increases oxytocin, which should be good. But these “scientists” also claim that listening to music decreases testosterone and increases estrogen in men.
where exactly did you get this info? what fucking scientists?

If the scientists are right, music may be doing more harm than good, as the negative effects of the lower testosterone and higher estrogen could potentially outweigh the positive benefits of the decreased stress.

Thoughts? Should you stop listening to music until you are post-puberty and don’t have to worry about heightmaxxing anymore?
One of the more retarded posts I’ve seen here that says a lot

• +1
Reactions: dookielooksmaxxer, AySab and axm
where exactly did you get this info? what fucking scientists?
Look up “music testosterone” on google scholar

just cycle bro