is living for more than 100 years possible?

PeakIncels

PeakIncels

Be loyal to what matters.
as possible I mean that you can make lifestyle choices and stuff that make you live much, much longer, even more than 100 years, is it possible? or even despite doing all that stuff and choices you'd die at idk, 90? something like that?

I know genes play very huge role in aging but I think lifestyle afflicts aging too

also, if you could live for more than 200 years would you?
I'd do it tbh

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and NZb6Air
yeah but why would u wanna

• +1
Reactions: lifeless and PeakIncels
yeah but why would u wanna
I'm scared of death
I want to be immortal, even if it means I will be stuck in the void space for so many years, after everything collapsed

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: maarda and dipenhydramine
I'm scared of death
I want to be immortal, even if it means I will be stuck in the void space for so many years, after everything collapsed
dont be scared of that shit bhai thats how you waste your life

how can you live if every second is spent fearing it ending

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, Hammeruntilchad2009 and PeakIncels

ngl your right
but I can't just get it out of my mind it's a thought stuck in my head continually, I been having this for years
it's not even death itself, but it's the thing of the nothing after you die
you just don't exist you know? that scares me sm

• Hmm...
Reactions: dipenhydramine

like imagine your dead and you just...can't think, can't do nothing, you are erased from the face of earth...bruh no way man

• Hmm...
Reactions: dipenhydramine
ngl your right
but I can't just get it out of my mind it's a thought stuck in my head continually, I been having this for years
it's not even death itself, but it's the thing of the nothing after you die
you just don't exist you know? that scares me sm
its shit advice but mess about with death

i do it all the time and i have 0 fear of death now

like imagine your dead and you just...can't think, can't do nothing, you are erased from the face of earth...bruh no way man
thats better imo

because you cant think
thats what causes issues

i imagine it to be like sleeping were you dont have a dream

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Unironically cancer

• +1
its shit advice but mess about with death

i do it all the time and i have 0 fear of death now

thats better imo

because you cant think
thats what causes issues

i imagine it to be like sleeping were you dont have a dream
Idk man, mirin your courage tho, I'm a pussy if I really have to be honest, if I wasn't scared of death I'd live much much better

• +1
Reactions: lifeless
Yeah my family has a background of living till 90-100. Seems like hell tho, for the last 2 decades it seems as if life would be pretty miserable. No?

• +1
Yeah my family has a background of living till 90-100. Seems like hell tho, for the last 2 decades it seems as if life would be pretty miserable. No?
No, I don't care if it's miserable honestly, I just don't want to Die, it's scary, I don't care if my existence would be absolutely shit or whatever...but if I know I'm immortal and will live forever I will be unironically the happiest man on earth

• +1
No, I don't care if it's miserable honestly, I just don't want to Die, it's scary, I don't care if my existence would be absolutely shit or whatever...but if I know I'm immortal and will live forever I will be unironically the happiest man on earth
Im the opposite, i fear quantum immortality.

• +1
Im the opposite, i fear quantum immortality.
man, idk, quantum immortality is like when you die u get teleported In a dimension your alive, right?

• +1
man, idk, quantum immortality is like when you die u get teleported In a dimension your alive, right?
TL;DR basically fearing the idea of living forever

• +1
we are opposites:(
Idk. the idea of living forever seems kinda iffy and scary to me, the idea of seeing everyone you love die. the end of the universe. the future tragedies. experiencing the end of the world, and just nothingness forever

• +1
Idk. the idea of living forever seems kinda iffy and scary to me, the idea of seeing everyone you love die. the end of the universe. the future tragedies. experiencing the end of the world, and just nothingness forever
No...it's not for me, I get over close people death very quick, and it's a thing I always loved to be immortal, I don't really care about the rest of the world

just imagine you have infinite time to do whatever you want, literally everything, you can as example banally play that videogame you like everyday and your immortal... you don't have to think about it, or you can save up money despite taking so many years and build an entire empire type of shit

about the universe collapsing, when it happens the humanity probably already found a way to travel interdimensional like, so I'm not worried about that, but if they don't, then I'll just be forever In this loop, I'll go crazy in the void but its better than death tbh

Yes

• +1
@Never Get Up I’ll allow you the honors

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and Never Get Up
2 words: raw carnivore

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and TheLookInYourEyes
If u even do carnivore, how long would you live though?
If you were to eat raw meat and raw animal fat only from birth, then you would have an increased chance of making it 100+ years.

Everytime you consume exogenous carbohydrates, you’re killing yourself and causing irreversible damage.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and TheLookInYourEyes
If u even do carnivore, how long would you live though?
on a raw carnivore diet you will age significantly slower. I would estimate that 18 for someone raised on a normal diet is equivalent to 35 for someone on raw carnivorenfor life

• +1
on a raw carnivore diet you will age significantly slower. I would estimate that 18 for someone raised on a normal diet is equivalent to 35 for someone on raw carnivorenfor life
ok...makes sense

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
If you were to eat raw meat and raw animal fat only from birth, then you would have an increased chance of making it 100+ years.

Everytime you consume exogenous carbohydrates, you’re killing yourself and causing irreversible damage.
I just wish I could never die

Life is vastly overrated for the vast majority of people. So not even a point in discussing this.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and Latinolooksmaxxer
I'm telling you guys everything is possible

Dont ever post another thread ever again

Keep coping keep LDARing boyo

• +1
I'm telling you guys everything is possible

Dont ever post another thread ever again

Keep coping keep LDARing boyo
ngl your kinda right my threads actually suck

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Life is vastly overrated for the vast majority of people. So not even a point in discussing this.
no, I don't care about the quality of it I care about not dying, that's what I want, I could have an irrilevant existence but if I won't die I'm happy

ok...makes sense
I’ve done hormone testing on raw carnivore. I’m 25 and I have the testosterone of someone in puberty, and low IGF-1(low aging).been eating this way for years now.I also have good collagen and never lose muscle mass even when I fast and am completely sedentary(I never work out anymore)

• +1
ngl your kinda right my threads actually suck
lmao no its some users signature

its a video of meeks with AI voice of him saying the shit I posted
i wish i could find it thats goat signature along with the one with Lights by Kanye west and Epstein edit

• +1
I’ve done hormone testing on raw carnivore. I’m 25 and I have the testosterone of someone in puberty, and low IGF-1(low aging).been eating this way for years now.I also have good collagen and never lose muscle mass even when I fast and am completely sedentary(I never work out anymore)
this sounds kinda cool, I will retry it myself I guess, whatever helps me to age slower..

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
lmao no its some users signature

its a video of meeks with AI voice of him saying the shit I posted
i wish i could find it thats goat signature along with the one with Lights by Kanye west and Epstein edit
nah but I'm speaking about me I bring no value to the forum, I'm kinda useless, I think I should switch on SS ngl

even if it means I will be stuck in the void space
nigga you are not comprehending what being conscious while floating around in a void for eternity actually means

even if you believe there is no afterlife and you lose consciousness upon death, that is quite literally infinitely better than eternity in a void

• +1
nigga you are not comprehending what being conscious while floating around in a void for eternity actually means

even if you believe there is no afterlife and you lose consciousness upon death, that is quite literally infinitely better than eternity in a void
I'll go insane, 100% mad but I prefer that, eventually the universe will recreate I think, but to that point humanity probably found a way to save itself tbh, keep in mind it will be after a gazilion of years like u get me

wdym? can u give further explanation
Cancer basically turns you into a hyper regenerative super human (thats where the tumors come from, excess growth)
It's the cure/therapy that kills cancer patients, not the cancer

• +1
no, I don't care about the quality of it I care about not dying, that's what I want, I could have an irrilevant existence but if I won't die I'm happy
Um.. but why?

• +1
Cancer basically turns you into a hyper regenerative super human (thats where the tumors come from, excess growth)
It's the cure/therapy that kills cancer patients, not the cancer
so basically ur saying that if someone has cancer and they don't do chemo or allat you will survive more? kinda weird

• +1
Reactions: VHD
Um.. but why?
I'm dead scared of death, I'm scared of not being able to think, scared that there is eternal void, and just... nothing

• Hmm...
Reactions: WeiWei
  • +1
No...it's not for me, I get over close people death very quick, and it's a thing I always loved to be immortal, I don't really care about the rest of the world

just imagine you have infinite time to do whatever you want, literally everything, you can as example banally play that videogame you like everyday and your immortal... you don't have to think about it, or you can save up money despite taking so many years and build an entire empire type of shit

about the universe collapsing, when it happens the humanity probably already found a way to travel interdimensional like, so I'm not worried about that, but if they don't, then I'll just be forever In this loop, I'll go crazy in the void but its better than death tbh
Well, if you’re immortal you’ll outlive the earth. Aswell as the universe.

• +1