is LL at 5'3 cope?

nexxxty

nexxxty

Iron
Im 5'3 and super miserable and im considering to get quad LL so i can get to 5'9 and then after that I can fraud 3 inches with lifts to get to 6ft maybe

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, Rea and MA_ascender
Not cope, but how realistic will you look being 6'0 with the wingspan of a 5'3 person?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, mathis, Ron.Belgrade and 3 others
Im 5'3 and super miserable and im considering to get quad LL so i can get to 5'9 and then after that I can fraud 3 inches with lifts to get to 6ft maybe
its not cope get ll if you are richcel

5'9 is a normal life with a good shot at dating (2 inch lifts are enough)

bro's fantasising about being 6 feet with the wingspan of 5'3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: huaus, roping3264 and paveldurovreal
gonna need to get arm lengthening too
If that's a thing.
If you can moneymaxx like you were saying in your other thread, and get the money to afford surgeries, just get to a comfortably short height, I'm sure there are plenty 5'6 guys who get a lot of success. Fix the flaws in your face with surgeries that you can now afford and now you're a HTN/Chadlite that's a bit shorter.
You could fraud now to 5'7 anyway, not over.

• Hmm...
Reactions: aids
If that's a thing.
If you can moneymaxx like you were saying in your other thread, and get the money to afford surgeries, just get to a comfortably short height, I'm sure there are plenty 5'6 guys who get a lot of success. Fix the flaws in your face with surgeries that you can now afford and now you're a HTN/Chadlite that's a bit shorter.
how can i fraud to 5'7 from 5'3

Cheaper and safer
He has all studies proving it works
Use it for legs ams and clavicles, dont mess with the spine

• +1
If that's a thing.
this sub is becoming bluepilled jfl if your below 6ft its over

• JFL
Lifts.
Also sus the thread @cc_7373 sent.
Who knows, if you get enough money quick enough then maybe that's viable too.
LL for arms clavicles femurs tibias will cost wayyy too much, this method is way cheaper with better results and no recovery time

• +1
Of course it's not cope. However, realistically you can get 3-4 inches from LL so your final height will be 5'6 and you need to be chad in order to have a normal life at this height.

Dunno who cares tho talk about it with @mathis, you could just try femurs first and then continue with others depending on how good results are
id rather get quad LL that "procedure" wont come out until 10 years and it isnt official anywyays

id rather get quad LL that "procedure" wont come out until 10 years and it isnt official anywyays
Not official doesn't mean it wont work, he said it will be public knowledge after 10 years

Betabuxxing with a landwhale isnt an achievement, doubt anyones after that
I didn't say that. I'm saying that you can still ascend and slay at 5'6, you don't need to be perfect in every regard.

I didn't say that. I'm saying that you can still ascend and slay at 5'6, you don't need to be perfect in every regard.
Do you know how shit 3 inch lifts will look and feel at 5 foot 3, also imagine when he takes them off

Ooo, so you suggest going through all that, spending money, recovery for a couple years, so in the end he can slay maybe a ltb once or twice if he has a gl face
I suggested LL to 5'6.

No not rlly, but I dont suggest straight to six foot tallest u can get is maybe like 5’9.

The taller you want the more risks.