LL

• Yes

• No

• Griffith did nothing wrong

Results are only viewable after voting.
Griffith

Griffith

Ascend or stop Existing (Reborn Virgin)
Let's say hypothetically you were 195cm (6'5) and you had the funds and the time to do LL would you do it to become 200cm (6'7)?

Why or why not?

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
No. I've already showed the statistics that 6'5 is the ideal height for the amount of sex you have throughout your lifetime.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
He shouldn't have raped Casca in front of Guts but aside from that he was based

A03B6C50 968C 4200 BDE4 13FD56920095

6’5 wants LL

No? Are you fucking crazy? You can spend that money to get a great face and have enough money left to get some status too.
6'3-6'5 is ideal. Anything over that becomes lanky and far from ideal. Don't fall for the memes of women wanting only 8 feet men.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 656 and ChoSeungHui
No. I've already showed the statistics that 6'5 is the ideal height for the amount of sex you have throughout your lifetime.

But the 2 inch increase would make that person a mogger right? And 2 inches is relatively safe esp on a 6'5 person.

I wanted to do LL but my ape index is negative already so an eventual surgery would make me look comical, how’s yours OP?

But the 2 inch increase would make that person a mogger right? And 2 inches is relatively safe esp on a 6'5 person.
Sure, but you're statistically going to get less sex by being 2 inches taller. Although women want very tall men the attractiveness of someone goes down after 6'5.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
I wanted to do LL but my ape index is negative already so an eventual surgery would make me look comical, how’s yours OP?
+ 2.5-3 inches and i am very torso dominant

lol nah bro 6'4-6'5 is perfect height

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, turkproducer and Madhate
It's been a month and I still can't tell if you have the height equivalent for BDD or are a genius troll

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and turkproducer
tfw not 7'5

Jfl 6 ft 7😂😂low IQ question anyways
Takes Years to fill out frame.
Too tall anyways.
So many disadvantages.
Back problems of Doom.
Jb slayer death.
Only acceptable with chad face.
Or Very low Niche which is bassically nonexistant anyways

• +1