edit: he's typing
yeah he says he's natty

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and stuckneworleans
He can't compete with the high T bbc

No but his body is achievable natty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and SayNoToRotting
I don't know, but you can definetely reach that type of physique as a natty. Keep in mind he used to be a wrestler, the workouts are really intense.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I don't know, but you can definetely reach that type of physique as a natty. Keep in mind he used to be a wrestler, the workouts are really intense.

Can you achieve this without bloating your face from bulking?
He seems to have good genetics

Yeah, have small caloric surplus all the time.

Ok, i'm having a dilemma about this. I really don't want to sacrifice my face for gym gains but at the same time I don't want to look like a scrawny pussy bitchboi.
Isn't it pretty much inevitable that I will put on some bodyfat if i'm bulking though? I don't want to look like an ogre like Eddie Hall but I want to have a Logan Paul type physique.

this is the case for a lot of fitness YTers. they themselves most likely took something, because why wouldn't they just to get a slight advantage. but u dont have to.

this is the case for a lot of fitness YTers. they themselves most likely took something, because why wouldn't they just to get a slight advantage. but u dont have to.
Nah most Youtubers just blast every roid under the sun like there's no tomorrow and claim natty to take advantage of gullible skinny teenagers

Nah most Youtubers just blast every roid under the sun like there's no tomorrow and claim natty to take advantage of gullible skinny teenagers
you mean simeon panda isnt natty ? :cry: