Is lookism a unhealthy obssession ?

NormieKilla

NormieKilla

Bluepiller
Don't get me wrong. I'm not going back to the bluepill. I know how true the blackpill is especially about the mating strategy for both genders and the importance of looks but its kinda hard to keep believing these facts once you step outside of your home.

Many folks out there aren't even close of being Chads yet it doesn't stop them from having many sexual encounters (GF or ons). I've bet that I'm not the only one here who often see couples where the foid clearly mog the man and no, these men aren't necessarily "betabuxxing" because they are no proofs that they are.

Everytime I try to bring up the whole lookspill and the reason why I'm failing, most people just look at me as if something was off about me. Some even went at the point of ghosting me.

Well, it's nothing but a venting thread. I gotta say that I feel quite confused about all that shit. I might regret posting it and keep believing firmly in what we are discussing but anyway..your thoughts ?

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and BigBoy
Blackpill isn't true 100% of the time tbh

• JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
You spent a lot more time writing that than I spent not reading it.

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and pisslord
I never see couples where the foid mogs the male. The male always mogs the female and since foids are the selector sex and they are extremely selective based of off looks. Foids don’t have to look good. It’s all on the male to look good. For males looks are the only thing that matter in life and it’s perfectly normal to be obsessed with looks theory.

• +1
The very few times I see males with a higher female looksmatch, they are obvious betabux situations. Many of them also have the female talking down to the ugly male like he's garbage.

I suppose it's healthier to be bluepilled and avoid lookism in the short term, but eventually the reality of dying alone eventually hits everyone. If those people want to blame themselves for not having game or some other stupid "deficiency", that seems worse. I used to do that in my teen years, and that's when I was the most miserable.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 1551
Rarely see couples where the female mogs but I do see many looksmatched couples.

yeah you may adopt a toxic mindset

• JFL
I've noticed that whenever someone says "look there's an ugly guy dating a cute girl, its everywhere, you just have to be confident bro", the girl is usually the guys looksmatch or slightly higher in smv. A large majority of the time it's an average looking guy with an average or an above average looking female. I fucking hate the personality meme, and "just be confident bro" meme.

I never see couples where the foid mogs the male. The male always mogs the female and since foids are the selector sex and they are extremely selective based of off looks. Foids don’t have to look good. It’s all on the male to look good. For males looks are the only thing that matter in life and it’s perfectly normal to be obsessed with looks theory.
For women mating is based 100% off of looks

For men mating is a combination of looks, wealth, and unironically personality. But most ppl underestimate hm looks affect your dating prospects.

Last edited:
It’s unhealthy for half the Chadlites here who could be slaying but think a millimeter of bone is a problem.

For people who are actually ugly like me, the obsession is justified. And it doesn’t matter if I obsess over my looks or not, either way my life is shit

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
normies can have sexual encounters by beta buxxing and accepting their girlfriend will cuckold them and make them watch her have sex with chad.
lookism is just the truth "healthy" or not.

• +1
There’s no point in dwelling on it once you know what you need to do

softlooksmaxx, and shitpost

looksim and the blackpill isn't for the mentally weak. recognize it, change what you can and move on. nothing you do will change the nature of toilets. don't get emotional about it. get your dick wet, on to the next. the only reason you should be dating is to get consistent sex, bonus if she cooks, cleans, does laundry for you, buys you shit, etc. NEVER do that for a gf btw, or do so very sparingly, where it benefits you too.

Rarely see couples where the female mogs but I do see many looksmatched couples.
True but even in these couples the male usually has to SMVmog the female.