Nosecel9000

Nosecel9000

Life is about open growth plates
I turn 16 in 3 months and am 5'6

I inject 500€ worth of HGH per week to skyrocket my igf1

I really doubt ill grower taller than 5'8

Puberty startet at around 12 years for me
I have body hair but not really much on the actual balls

Heightmaxxing sounds nice but we may not forget that 90% is determined by genetics!

Especially on my short timeframe ill gain 2 inches max

My only hope then : Leg Lenghtening Surgery which costs 65.000€

I will have to work for that in a full time job for years and years . Maybe ill afford it at 30 or 25 if i save everything.
With 60+ im in the wheel chair

Height will always be one of my biggest failo. Height is also the loomsmax multiplikator .

Rope or LL?

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
looksmaxxing is always worth it despite circumstances

after getting blackpilled its the only thing that makes sense, you can't know what the future brings

• +1
Reactions: make_it_to_the_top, shakmax, middayshowers and 6 others
Better than being ugly and short.

• +1
Reactions: Stare
bro stfu at least ur lucky to have money to inject 500 fucking euros of HGH every week
where do you get all this money???

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2969

Heightmaxxing sounds nice but we may not forget that 90% is determined by genetics!

I will have to work for that in a full time job for years and years . Maybe ill afford it at 30 or 25 if i save everything.

Height will always be one of my biggest failo. Height is also the loomsmax multiplikator .

Rope or LL?
Heel lifts and look into spine exercises

If u are Ugly and Short then u have two problems.
If u are Ugly and Tall then u have one problem.
If u are Handsome and Short then u have one problem.

Moral of the story, you gonna expend more money.

• +1
Reactions: Scarface, randomguy1235, LowTierNormie and 1 other person
Of course, it is. I’d rather be short and good looking than short and ugly.

• +1
Reactions: her
Yes, it's always worth it. The only proven method to increase height nowadays is Leg Lenghtening Surgery, but who knows if there will be another way to increase height (safer + more effective) in the future?

GET A FUCKING X-RAY TO KNOW IF YOUR PLATES ARE CLOSED.

If you can’t accept it, change it
If you can’t change it, accept it

if you can’t accept it or change it
rope

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza and Nosecel9000
If you can’t accept it, change it
If you can’t change it, accept it

if you can’t accept it or change it
rope
- retard, 2019

• +1
Reactions: retard

Rope or LL?
LL is only around 15k in Russia

I am not trying to demotivate you.
You know what your goals are. If your goal is not to be a dominant respected mogger, then looksmax just for fun. It can be fun.

However, if your goal is to mog hard then your expectations won't ever be fulfilled. You need to be at least 6'1 to do that.

I personally feel like maxing my face isn't worth it because I'd still be a manlet.

You should inject the hgh and hope. When you're 18 and didn't grow you should stick to soft looksmaxes.

I don't think going through the anxiety and pain of surgery is worth it if you're average at best afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: Usum
I am not trying to demotivate you.
You know what your goals are. If your goal is not to be a dominant respected mogger, then looksmax just for fun. It can be fun.

However, if your goal is to mog hard then your expectations won't ever be fulfilled. You need to be at least 6'1 to do that.

I personally feel like maxing my face isn't worth it because I'd still be a manlet.

You should inject the hgh and hope. When you're 18 and didn't grow you should stick to soft looksmaxes.

I don't think going through the anxiety and pain of surgery is worth it if you're average at best afterwards.
5'8 to 5'11 would be a drastic LIFECHANGING LL Improvement
Better than being ugly and short.
How tall are you?

Last edited:
i was 5'6 at 16 and grew to 5'9.5 at 21

• +1
Reactions: defluvz, Usum and Nosecel9000
Well I'm 5'6" and not an incel. I have had sex. And have a 2.5 PSL Chink girlfriend. So there is always going to be some benefit to improving your looks, even if you are 5'6". You're just going to have a shorter ceiling (no pun intended) compared to a 6 ft Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
It's possible to grow some inches at your age. Lucky you, that you are blackpilled and using HGH. Go the BB/men's physique way, they are all between 5'7 and maximum 5'10/5'11.

Rope or LL?
Looksmaxxing is always worth it no matter your height. Even if you’re 5’0 it’s worth it because people will treat you better.

yea u wont be taller than 5'9. it's manlet-tier but not turbomanlet-tier. not over

just be glad you arn't 5'5 at 24 like me

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
500 per week and you can only pay for LL by 25? jfl

Wait what? puberty normally goes for about 3-4 years, if you started at 12 how the fuck do you not have hairy balls? I always gathered you were a late bloomer considering you seemed so confident in using HGH. it's over, if your plates haven't fused it'd be a miracle. I started puberty at around age 14 but at 15 is when I really started to get hairier, at 16 my voice dropped. I'm, 17 now and I'm still getting taller.

Im 6 feet and im a manlet in the netherlands untill i move abroad to USA there is everyone so much shorter than me prob like 5'9. So u can always move out and be tall somwhere, try China.

You are not even 16, do you have beard? If not, you will grow more. Also you are on HGH so you will grow even more than naturally. Stop obsess by now.

Did you swim hard and bike ?
I did it. I am 6' while my father is 5'65, bro is 5'8 and mom is 5'2.
Im 6 feet and im a manlet in the netherlands untill i move abroad to USA there is everyone so much shorter than me prob like 5'9. So u can always move out and be tall somwhere, try China.
Yep. Asian countries or South America.

I was 5’6 at 16 maybe 5’7 max and now I’m 6’0 at 21

• +1
Reactions: YoungChadcel
You are not even 16, do you have beard? If not, you will grow more. Also you are on HGH so you will grow even more than naturally. Stop obsess by now.
Beard is not a good indicator tho, I have as much facial hair at 22 as I had when I was 16, which is barely a very very weak stubble

Users who are viewing this thread

Back