Is looksmaxxing harder for girls

Deku

Deku

Iron
Now I’m a guy but I was thinking “Is looksmaxxing harder for girls?”

Now I think alot of peoples first arguement would be “just wear makeup”, which is completely right but if we take that aspect out you would think like:

Get lean (without abs thats pretty ugly)
Clear skin
Groom eyebrows
Grow eyelashes
Nice hairstyle

But the thing is if ur features are just ugly (ugly eyes, oversized nose, lips that are way to big) then these things won’t save you.

Now im 15 so I still have some puberty left in me so I could lowkey just use or increase test to improve the way my face looks (more manly) but girls faces usually stop developing around my age. Things like thumbpulling wont save them bc nobody wants some wide faced ogre girl. Maybe zygo pushing but probs cope

And you will never find a 12 year old blackpilled girl so if they were fed like poor, processed food and they were mouth breathing then its kinda unfortunate.

And boys at my age could just drink milk work out eat healthy take roids (if u really want) and could look way better when they finish puberty.

So if you were a girl and u wanted to looksmaxx after puberty there is things u can do boys have like more variety.

It honestly doesnt even matter tho bc guys will still lust over below average girls usually bc they are thick or something.

Nice comments only😃🙏👍

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: tren_31
Imagine it for girls like passing their drivers license and for men it is like surviving in Afghanistan war

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, arabcelxxx, WanderingBurro and 2 others
girls dont need to looksmaxx no matter how ugly u are as a girl there will always be someone who wants to fuck u/gives you attention

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and sickdawgie
yeah sure having a nose job and not eating like a fat cow is harder than having leforts and LLs, sure buddy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, WanderingBurro and aids

Now I think alot of peoples first arguement would be “just wear makeup”, which is completely right but if we take that aspect out you would think like:

Clear skin
Groom eyebrows
Grow eyelashes
Nice hairstyle

But the thing is if ur features are just ugly (ugly eyes, oversized nose, lips that are way to big) then these things won’t save you.

Now im 15 so I still have some puberty left in me so I could lowkey just use or increase test to improve the way my face looks (more manly) but girls faces usually stop developing around my age. Things like thumbpulling wont save them bc nobody wants some wide faced ogre girl. Maybe zygo pushing but probs cope

And you will never find a 12 year old blackpilled girl so if they were fed like poor, processed food and they were mouth breathing then its kinda unfortunate.

And boys at my age could just drink milk work out eat healthy take roids (if u really want) and could look way better when they finish puberty.

So if you were a girl and u wanted to looksmaxx after puberty there is things u can do boys have like more variety.

It honestly doesnt even matter tho bc guys will still lust over below average girls usually bc they are thick or something.

Nice comments only😃🙏👍
I know you're a girl behind the acoount, PLEASE LET ME HIT OR AT LEAST GET YOUR DISCORD OR SOMETHING PLEASEEEEEEEEEE I BEG YOU

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, WanderingBurro, Ryan and 2 others
men are defeated, feminist utopia is achieved
ugly, sexy clean filthy, skinny fat. nothing matters anymore.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer

Clear skin
Groom eyebrows
Grow eyelashes
Nice hairstyle

Nice comments only😃🙏👍
No.

Womens hardmaxxing: Breast implants or BBL. Rhino if shit nose.

Mens hardmaxxing: OBO, break your jaw and reposition it, break your legs and lengthen it, rhino.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and FutureSlayer
How does a man type😟
Not like this, that's for sure. And you double replied my post clearly proving that you're stressing, send your pussy NOW

• JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Mens hardmaxxing: OBO, break your jaw and reposition it, break your legs and lengthen it, rhino.
rip off your whole maxilla and reattach it, live for a few months with jaw wired shut eating through straw

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
just dont be fat and u can fraud everything else with makeup
eye area u can fraud pfl and canthal tilt with eyeliner
you can fraud lips with lip liner
contour for nose
etc
theres nothing a woman can't fraud and they wont get shamed for it whatsoever
if a man is caught wearing contacts then hes seen as a fag
if a woman wears them its completely normal
if a man wears lifts in his shoes to fraud his height he is seen as a fag
if a woman wears heels which fraud her height its completely normal
woman dont actually need to looksmax they just need to not be overweight and even when they are they still unlimited smv

• +1
Reactions: romm2el and FutureSlayer
I'd say girls have a bit more pressure to be GL than your average man does but the bar to actually be GL for a guy is much higher than it is for women.

Weight is possible to lose, hardmaxxing usually just consists of getting a nose job, makeup can cover up a lot of failos and is seen as socially acceptable. And if we're talking about the dating market JBW (just be woman) is pretty much the law. Women who would otherwise be considered bottom of the barrel in looks will still have infinite more options than your average guy.

Women may be expected to do things like "dress nice" and "wear makeup" but the thing is men are expected to look good without said things. And in a result only the top percent of men can really get away with "looking good without doing anything" and if you're caught doing anything about this you're seen as "insecure" and have your masculinity heavily scrutinised. Just as the comment above me mentions. If a guy has lifts it's over for him socially, if a gal has heels it's seen as normal. If a guy uses makeup in an average cishet setting he'll be shunned but makeup is normal for women. If a LTN guy gets dripped out he'll be seen as a tryhard whilst fashionable average women are praised by their peers.

Most "handsome" traits in a man are completely down to genetics and are completely beyond your ordinary man's control as opposed to ideal traits in women which are usually achievable with a bit of effort. Not tall? Can't do anything about that other than fraud and hope you don't get caught or dump a fortune to have your legs broken in a risky procedure. Got skin discolouration or poor skin overall? Better hope normie skin treatment works because you can't cover that up with makeup. Don't have a naturally atheltic frame? I hope you're ready to be dependent on roids. Even the most commonly noted failo by normies "the weak chin" can't really be changed without invasive surgery. Glowing up as a guy usually requires already being attractive with poor self care. Whenever you see successful glow ups with men it's usually someone who's tall with good bones who just happens to be overweight. You can't really become attractive if you're an LTN inkwell, even with hardmaxxing it's very hard to truly ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Deku, perpetuallytired and chudlite