Is looksmaxxing worth a try if you have been a KHHV truecel your entire life?

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

KHHV manlet sandnigger
See, I joined the incel forums when I was just 18 years old and basically gave up at that point based on my lack of success in high school which was explained through the blackpill. I'm 23 now, still KHHV.

I never attempted looksmaxxing. I never approached girls. I gave up the moment I left high school. Last 5 years was just rotting in my basement and in going to the gym here and there. So maybe it's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Do you think it's worth looksmaxxing when, genetically, you are inferior and women don't like you? I have great genetics for muscle building (220kg deadlift @ 67kg), but I am a shitskin manlet and ugly.

This doesn't even take into consideration the impossible task of NTmaxxing, which is even harder than looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, 5.5psl, rand anon and 1 other person
height?

• +1
Reactions: Guts
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 17345
I’m shorter so is ok
I'm shorter too (5'5) but 5'7 in the netherlands is brutal. he has it even worse than me based on height alone

I posted a pic of my eye area in an old thread of mine. At my peak, I look like an average sandnigger so 4/10, yet short and kind of low T. I don't think I can realistically get above a 5/10, like I probably need surgery for that.

Physique is shit for my lifting stats, but it's good in general, however my back is overdeveloped.
ok key question, are you white?
I'm a sandnigger, no JBW maxxing for me.

I posted a pic of my eye area in an old thread of mine. At my peak, I look like an average sandnigger so 4/10, yet short and kind of low T. I don't think I can realistically get above a 5/10, like I probably need surgery for that.

Physique is shit for my lifting stats, but it's good in general, however my back is overdeveloped.

I'm a sandnigger, no JBW maxxing for me.
move abroad bro, if you are both ugly and a turbomanlet you might as well be just ugly but somewhere else

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Unless ur absolutely sure about ur potential, which is very unlikely, yes looksmaxxing is worth it. I'm khhv truecel too, but looksmaxxing was still worth it for me, you just get treated much better in general by society

Yes it's worth it, anyone who claims incel without leanmaxxing is retarded you need to at least try.

2671912 CE6FD5CB 5B2D 4EE4 9F44 0842D9FFB95D

2671916 7F998E21 D38B 414E 909F 2CA1F61B2451

2671910 9CB99484 1F22 4908 940F 0CC803B80ABD

After that move to the U.S. With lifts and in a Hispanic area like California you will be above average height. Seriously beaners are like 5'4-5'5 on average. Plus being not fat auto puts you in the top 30% of American males.

• +1
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Skywalker and gymletethnicel
yes, always
im an a much worse position than most of the forum (older cel since this is 16 yrolds.org :feelskek: )
and you jsut to keep at it...forever, unfortunately
however the key is to enjoy doing looksmaxxing stuff, and im not there yet...

Leanmaxxing is cope
Bones are everything
Low IQ. How can you tell if you have bad bones if you haven't been lean.

If you have a normal bite you've probably got decent bone structure under the fat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gymletethnicel and Nebula
Even if you don't slay, everyone will be nicer to you if you're good looking

• +1
Reactions: luciolencer
I'm 23 now, still KHHV.

I never attempted looksmaxxing. I never approached girls. I gave up the moment I left high school. Last 5 years was just rotting in my basement and in going to the gym here and there. So maybe it's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Do you think it's worth looksmaxxing when, genetically, you are inferior and women don't like you? I have great genetics for muscle building (220kg deadlift @ 67kg), but I am a shitskin manlet and ugly.

This doesn't even take into consideration the impossible task of NTmaxxing, which is even harder than looksmaxxing.
also 23, 170cm twink, khhv, dont wanna approach to not destroy selfesteem, but doing fantastic career-wise

you wouldn't like looking at yourself in the mirror and not like what you're look at. you should still work to be good looking. typical foids don't care, but the average folks you see on the street, stores etc notices and feel the example you're setting health,fashion-wise, well at least that's how i feel.
know this, the only person that can change your life for the better is the one in the mirror, start by treating him better.

• Love it