Is losing 20 pounds a week possible?

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
ECA + snake fast

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
It's possible but very hard. You need a lot of mental strength to survive on such a hard routine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, 5'8manlet, Aesthetic and 1 other person
It’s possible because I’ve lost 10 pounds in 3 days tbh

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
not a good idea anyway

you want your face to tighten up, not sag like loose skin

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
You could if you starved yourself, but that's a pretty brutal weigh loss so you'll probably have loose skin

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Aesthetic and Blackout.xl
  • +1
Just starve yourself and go on a water fast

• +1
What’s ECA? But Snake diet Sauna Fasting + light cardio will destroy all fat and 0 stretch marks or loose skin because of the autophagy effect

• +1
Yes bro its possible just cut your arm off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, karbo, Deleted member 6538 and 1 other person
It's called Ramadan
But seriously that's not healthy

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
nah take it slowly ngl

I don’t want to take it slowly
bro then research it a little bit, but either way its still gonna take a couple months to get results

• +1
Here's how to lose 20 pounds or more in one week:

1. Eat 1000g of carbs and drink 2 gallons of water over a day.
2. At the end of that day, weigh yourself. This will be your new starting weight.
3. Water fast for four days and dry fast (abstain from both food and water; even touching water is forbidden) for three days.
4. Weigh yourself the next morning. You will be at least 20 pounds under your starting weight.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Blackout.xl and Deleted member 245
Most of it will be water weight.

Even with fasting you won't be able to lose more than 7 pounds of fat a week unless you OD on DNP

Most of it will be water weight.

Even with fasting you won't be able to lose more than 7 pounds of fat a week unless you OD on DNP
I heard snake fast + ECA can melt 0.5-1 lb of fat a day

I heard snake fast + ECA can melt 0.5-1 lb of fat a day
Fasting on salt water will turn you into a human potato that is simultaneously emaciated and fat. Do a PSMF and lift weights.

Bro if you want true ascension you need to gymcel while losing this fat. Lifting heavy while in caloric deficit along with cardio would be ideal. And add neck training. But gyms are closed

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 3043
Fasting on salt water will turn you into a human potato that is simultaneously emaciated and fat. Do a PSMF and lift weights.
What? Snake fast makes sure you have your salts and electrolytes. How does it make you a potato?

@OOGABOOGA

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
If you are holding a lot of water weight

It’s possible because I’ve lost 10 pounds in 3 days tbh
6164.jpg

What? Snake fast makes sure you have your salts and electrolytes. How does it make you a potato?

@OOGABOOGA
Salt doesn't preserve muscle. You will lose too much lean body mass relative to the fat you lose, and you will be a skinny-fat of the absolute highest caliber.

Salt doesn't preserve muscle. You will lose too much lean body mass relative to the fat you lose, and you will be a skinny-fat of the absolute highest caliber.
Wtf it’s over

You can but its basically starving mode, you will lose weight but also muscle and will have a saggy skin look (the melted face look). Instead of an angular face.

(this is considering you dont have waterweight, obviously with waterweight you are actually losing more pounds fast)

• +1
You can but its basically starving mode, you will lose weight but also muscle and will have a saggy skin look (the melted face look). Instead of an angular face.

(this is considering you dont have waterweight, obviously with waterweight you are actually losing more pounds fast)
I have TONS of water weight son

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
Wtf it’s over
It's not. Do a PSMF. You will preserve much more muscle with roughly similar fat loss. You should only be eating around 800 calories a day on a PSMF. Around 100 of those should be burned off over a weightlifting session. It's the quickest way to lose fat without trashing your body composition.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Blackout.xl
Wtf it’s over
Blackout I can’t really speak on this too much bc my starting weight is me with a blurry 6 pack, then just getting more defined. But if he’s right it doesn’t matter bc you’re fat as fuck without much muscle anyway. Skinny fat is honestly a goal for you. Get down to 20%, maybe ~200 pounds and then get in the gym. Run lgd and lift in a deficit and you’ll probably trade another 10 pounds of fat for 10 pounds of muscle. That’s within 6 months man. Too late for summer but there’s always the next summer. Just fast nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Blackout.xl
Skinny fat is honestly a goal for you.
Except he won't just be normal skinny fat. That's what he'll be once he gets to 20% with PSMF. What a salt water fast will make him is an extreme form of skinny fat, or to put it another way, emaciated obese. That is much harder to work from than normal skinny fat.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and OOGABOOGA
Except he won't just be normal skinny fat. That's what he'll be once he gets to 20% with PSMF. What a salt water fast will make him is an extreme form of skinny fat, or to put it another way, emaciated obese. That is much harder to work from than normal skinny fat.
According to what? All I’ve heard are good testimonies about the snake diet but admittedly I haven’t looked much bc I’m not fat

• +1
According to what? All I’ve heard are good testimonies about the snake diet but admittedly I haven’t looked much bc I’m not fat
That's because Cole Robinson filters out all the bad testimonies. He's admitted as much in his livestreams (though he's framed it as something along the lines of "I don't want haters demotivating the other snake dieters"). Look at the actual studies and biomechanics involved: when you don't eat protein, which your body needs for not just preserving skeletal muscle but also essential organs like the heart and liver, the very first thing your body will turn to for protein will be muscle tissue. You are giving it no choice but to give up muscle tissue to maintain its essential functions.

Dry fast first then?
:cautious:

Protein-sparing modified fast.

• Woah