is losing glasses worth it

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
I normally wear glasses, my mom says I look better without them. im too high inhib for contacts, should i stop wearing glasses

Worth it unless your eye area is fucked up

get contacts.

Glasses instantly give you a nerd and beta look.
I have glasses and was told a lot that I look like Harry Potter or someone that would watch that shit.
I'll get contacts soon.
How can you be too high inhib for contacts? I was too high inhib to wear classes at the beginning so I tried to wear contact lenses (was when I was 13 or 14) but I couldn't get them in and just gave up.
I don't know if I can even get contacts at this point because my eyes have become a lot worse.
I'll try out some contacts from a normal store before I pay a lot for individualized ones.

I look way better without them aswell.
My mum said im 70% with them and 95% without them (shes my mum so shes obviously gonna rate high, but a 25% difference so 2.5 points)
My teachers couldnt tell that it was me when i went school without my glasses, they said i looked different.
I guess im an outlier tho ive never seen a situation like this similar to mine before

There is a sightcel in my class which looks handsome in glasses,treated well by girls too,and after he lost them for one day they started treating him like shit