Is losing weight even beneficial atm

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
SERIOUS

Should I even lose weight? I dont think it made big diffrence since summer and now... do you guys notice any diffrence?

Summer:

Now:

Facially I look 4.75-5 IRL in both I think and it sadly doesent change unwise like the bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
U look a bit ethnic 0 sexual market value

I think you look better now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Yes

Low BF > High BF

yeh but not in all cases, what would you say in this case?

really?

Thank you, why would you say so?

its ok I live in EE not in USA

So its normal to be ethnic

Of course it applies in all cases

Nobody looks better facially at high BF

SERIOUS

Should I even lose weight? I dont think it made big diffrence since summer and now... do you guys notice any diffrence?

Summer:

Now:

Facially I look 4.75-5 IRL in both I think and it sadly doesent change unwise like the bodyfat

You need zygos

• +1
Reactions: samm735
get lip fillers, your lips are way to thin it looks like youre sucking your cheeks in

If you can lose weight why would you not? You lazy fat fuck

Would you say its the same in this pic?

working on it, would you say the diffrence is the same?
Yeah you look the same when you are fat and Lean because of weak zygos

get lip fillers, your lips are way to thin it looks like youre sucking your cheeks in
yeh Ik will get em at some point tbh tbh tbh
What do you think about the topic?
If you can lose weight why would you not? You lazy fat fuck
I could bulk more and get more muscle/gains. Its not about being fat, its about dedicating more time to gym and getting gains. lol.

really?

Thank you, why would you say so?
Look more intimidating now and masc. if the second photo is unfrauded then you looked better in summer I am just going off the first one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
yeh Ik will get em at some point tbh tbh tbh
What do you think about the topic?

I could bulk more and get more muscle/gains. Its not about being fat, its about dedicating more time to gym and getting gains. lol.
low body fat is always ideal, show facial structure, adams apple, and body definition, compared to looking like the michelin man at high bodyfat

How long have you been lifting? You have probably already maxed out what you will gain naturally in terms of muscle, everything else will be a very slow grind for minimal muscle gain. Why not join a boxing or mma gym, you’ll learn new skill and lose body fat at the same time while maintaining your current muscle mass.

How long have you been lifting? You have probably already maxed out what you will gain naturally in terms of muscle, everything else will be a very slow grind for minimal muscle gain. Why not join a boxing or mma gym, you’ll learn new skill and lose body fat at the same time while maintaining your current muscle mass.
I was thinking of it, but I actually have a lot of gains to the legs abs and lower back.

Other would be very minimal yes, but I definitly think its the easiest way I can keep weight off and get a good pyshique, and its cause I have a lot of friends in the gym.
Was thinking of boxing tho, do you have any experience with that?
Look more intimidating now and masc. if the second photo is unfrauded then you looked better in summer I am just going off the first one
Thanks bro,

here are some more if you wanna compare, but its mostly frauded cause of sun i nthe second one

I get hollow cheeks but I heard they dont matter much from a friend
Oh and I have been lifting consistently for a year and a half
low body fat is always ideal, show facial structure, adams apple, and body definition, compared to looking like the michelin man at high bodyfat
yes but it makes my face look a bit skelly with hollow cheeks tbh

I was thinking of it, but I actually have a lot of gains to the legs abs and lower back.

Other would be very minimal yes, but I definitly think its the easiest way I can keep weight off and get a good pyshique, and its cause I have a lot of friends in the gym.
Was thinking of boxing tho, do you have any experience with that?

Thanks bro,

here are some more if you wanna compare, but its mostly frauded cause of sun i nthe second one

Oh and I have been lifting consistently for a year and a half

Yeah man I do amateur boxing and it’s an insane workout. You can still lift while training boxing since you’re young, you’ll just have to eat more because it burns so many calories. Plus you become low inhib knowing that you can fuck up most normal people

You looked better but still not good enough to suffer for that.

You look exactly the same, you should be saving money for the eye surgery and the supraorbital and lip fillers instead

You look exactly the same, you should be saving money for the eye surgery and the supraorbital and lip fillers instead
Lip fillers are pretty expensive, 900 euro for tempprary :( no cheaper way?

Fat transfer (permanent)
Lip Implants
Oh shit lemme check on that. do you know what the diffrence is? THought lips are temporary only
Yeah man I do amateur boxing and it’s an insane workout. You can still lift while training boxing since you’re young, you’ll just have to eat more because it burns so many calories. Plus you become low inhib knowing that you can fuck up most normal people
Yeah Im checking right now, one close to me but for some reason I cant see the prices... need to check that up
2x a week is 55 euros a month, once is 35euros
Fat transfer (permanent)
Lip Implants
Wow just checked and its between 1.5k-3k damn
Fat transfer (permanent)
Lip Implants
But fat transfer would look nice or no? Is it any diffrent than filler?

Last edited:
Oh shit lemme check on that. do you know what the diffrence is? THought lips are temporary only

Fillers is "temporary" (actually it lasts more than 6-8 months, but it spreads out so people think it lasts just a couple of months, but in fact, it lasts years.

Fat transfer, 70-90% becomes permanent on the face, the downside is that it's more soft than fillers so you can't create much prominence with it since it spreads out more, but it's worth if you want to improve the volume a little bit

Implants are like cheek implants, check Eppley's website, he talks about lip implants

Fat transfer, 70-90% becomes permanent on the face, the downside is that it's more soft than fillers so you can't create much prominence with it since it spreads out more, but it's worth if you want to improve the volume a little bit
Whats prominence? Ill see that

You should investigate botox for that perpetual glaballar pinch

You look better at low BF. But also fix your skin it’s looking a bit dull atm. Winter?

You look better at low BF. But also fix your skin it’s looking a bit dull atm. Winter?
Yeh winter makes it look pale + a bit more acne due to no sun :( (prob vitamin d)
but nothing to be really worried about tho
On that cut atm, altrough winter does attract some veggies in my stomach still

Currently at 89