Is love real

nigtard

nigtard

Or is it another thing humans made up to make themselves feel better.Has anyone here ever been love or had someone be in love with them?Because if love is real then I've never been loved.

Love is real, but it doesn't exist nowadays due to certain societal changes and socio-economic realities that made everything transactional and about instant gratification, eliminating communal bonds and killing the community, affecting serotonin, dopamine, brain pathways and chemistry and humans' ability to form relationships and have affection.

Love seems unreal because you was told it exists but have never experienced it. You will never experience it, because it doesn't exist in the era you was born in.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nigtard
nop

• +1
i believe it is real and most people here will experience mutual love at some point

• +1
It’s real, but it’s not what you think

• +1
Love is real, but it doesn't exist nowadays due to certain societal changes and socio-economic realities that made everything transactional and about instant gratification, eliminating communal bonds and killing the community, affecting serotonin, dopamine, brain pathways and chemistry and humans' ability to form relationships and have affection.

Love seems unreal because you was told it exists but have never experienced it. You will never experience it, because it doesn't exist in the era you was born in.
I've seen people look at each other with eyes that look like they can't live without them