Is lumin all you need for skincare?

0kami123

0kami123

27 body count of 19
https://www.luminskin.com Anyone tried this? Has it worked I am thinking of trying it out to get the bags under my eyes removed.

imma keep this thread bumped until some people chime in I can't be the only person here who knows of this.

what does it do that other skincare doesen't

and under eye circles usually can't be resolved through skincare

mirin IQ if you fall for basic advertising lmfao

bet you're clicking on every single "the ONLY thing for X you will EVER need", "the ULTIMATE strategy for X" etc. youtube video thinking it's legit jfl

wake up or you'll find yourself scammed by some random crypto down the line in a few years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
what does it do that other skincare doesen't

and under eye circles usually can't be resolved through skincare
So how do I do it, dermatologist?

mirin IQ if you fall for basic advertising lmfao

bet you're clicking on every single "the ONLY thing for X you will EVER need", "the ULTIMATE strategy for X" etc. youtube video thinking it's legit jfl

wake up or you'll find yourself scammed by some random crypto down the line in a few years
I can't be fucked to learn or read up about skincare that's what this site is for, so I can get the run down on what exactly is good and not good when it comes to skincare. Ideally I would like to just have a simple routine.

I can't be fucked to learn or read up about skincare that's what this site is for, so I can get the run down on what exactly is good and not good when it comes to skincare. Ideally I would like to just have a simple routine.
here's a simple routine for you:

-tretinoin at night (or adapalane at least)
-moisturize whenever you can
-spf whenever u go outside

everything else is cope in comparison

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
here's a simple routine for you:

-tretinoin at night (or adapalane at least)
-moisturize whenever you can
-spf whenever u go outside

everything else is cope in comparison
And this will 100% get rid of dark circles?

You can't get out of dark circles. If you are not walking zombie (so not sleeped enough, not hydrated and on fast food diet) and still has dark circles then it's just genetic, you won't erase it with skincare. All those products are scam and dream selling. The only way to hide dark circles is makeup. End of story.

lmao no, dark circles = over

in fact, using tret under your eyes can give you dry eye syndrome which is untreatable