Is Mandible/Chin Asymmetry always caused by Maxilla Asymmetry?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Chin not only recced and narrow but also asymmetric

My mandible is also asymmetric and my ramus us short and inwards causing roundish face

-> death tier lower third

Is mandible Asymmetry always the result of maxillary Asymmetry

Unnamed 1

Last edited:
Just one punch to the left will fix your crooked head

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: laske.7, CristianT, goat2x and 2 others
Cute face. Would kiss (no homo though @mods).

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AlexHeally, laske.7, goat2x and 2 others
do you sleep on left side boyo

your face just annoys me but its good

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Sleep on your back not your face

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
On a serious note you have great jb appeal. You should be slaying if you have at least above average height and a decent frame.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlexHeally and PubertyMaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
and i get a warning for saying JB makes my dick hard smh
I got a 10% warning too for making a gay comment as a joke. I said no homo though so I'm good here I guess.

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
I got a 10% warning too for making a gay comment as a joke. I said no homo though so I'm good here I guess.
yea i needs chill tbh lmaoo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
u can get any girl u want live ur life. dont waste ur time here. i would kill someone just to have ur chin height.

Then its a bad face
not true. a face can annoy you and you can want to punch it and be good. Have you ever looked at blackopscel and wanted to punch him? No. Because it would be a shame

sleep on back jfl

Legit OP if we photoshop you with long hair you will be stacy

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁ and Deleted member 6401
Not necessarily, at least that’s what I think.

Ossification of the mandible occurs before the maxilla in the womb, but is still two separate bones. This means the body of one side of the mandible can be longer or shorter than the other, independent of the maxilla.
However, ramus asymmetries (which could lead to mandible asymmetry) usually mean maxilla asymmetries.

Fusion of the two sides of the mandible occurs during the first year after birth, leaving a mandibular symphysis (cleft chin). I theorise that if the asymmetry occurs because of an “incorrect” fusion area, then that’s caused by maxilla asymmetry. However, a difference in mandibular length but still normal fusion point (this would be the normal point IF both sides of the mandible were of the same length), I think, would not mean a maxilla asymmetry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PubertyMaxxer
Chin not only recced and narrow but also asymmetric

My mandible is also asymmetric and my ramus us short and inwards causing roundish face

-> death tier lower third

Is mandible Asymmetry always the result of maxillary Asymmetry

View attachment 320900

Yes often times assemtry is caused by 1 side of the maxilla being higher than the other the maxilla is so important it decides your face 1 could say

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PubertyMaxxer
Yes often times assemtry is caused by 1 side of the maxilla being higher than the other the maxilla is so important it decides your face 1 could say
This alone is reason enough to get bimax tbqh, then also more forward growth = gigaascension tbqh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
This alone is reason enough to get bimax tbqh, then also more forward growth = gigaascension tbqh

I wanna know how many times can 1 repeat a bimax tbqh i would wait a year ever time though it's ridiculously dangerous if no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and PubertyMaxxer