is mascara the same as eyelash tinting?

V

Vico

Iron
I've been raccomended to dye my lashes and brows but i was a bit skeptical because i didnt want to look zesty so i tried some of my sister's mascara and i do in fact look like a gay ass dude. Does tinting them have the same effect? I think the main reason why i look like that is becuase it makes my lashes look super long, in that case would you raccomend cutting them shorter?

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
All of this is based on the fact you think you look like a gay nigger which is probably retarded

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
All of this is based on the fact you think you look like a gay nigger which is probably retarded
I ask two questions and you manage to respond answering none jfl. bro i dont care if you think dark lashes make people look chads, i think this looks gay as hell

Attachments

• 9246928.jpg
    9246928.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 0
I ask two questions and you manage to respond answering none jfl. bro i dont care if you think dark lashes make people look chads, i think this looks gay as hell
these are feminine orbits you low iq faggot :lul: not about the lashes

longer lashes is always better

• +1
Reactions: iwillsuemeta
these are feminine orbits you low iq faggot :lul: not about the lashes

longer lashes is always better
yeah cause guess what? there aint no fucking man on google with half inch long lashes u dumbass. i just want to know if mascara is actually like tinting

yeah cause guess what? there aint no fucking man on google with half inch long lashes u dumbass. i just want to know if mascara is actually like tinting
no it isn't, it will only look like mascara maybe the moment after you do it and at most for the day at least for me

• +1
Reactions: iwillsuemeta
I've been raccomended to dye my lashes and brows but i was a bit skeptical because i didnt want to look zesty so i tried some of my sister's mascara and i do in fact look like a gay ass dude. Does tinting them have the same effect? I think the main reason why i look like that is becuase it makes my lashes look super long, in that case would you raccomend cutting them shorter?

Rainbow You Are Gay GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back