Is masterbation any how related to a poor skin quality or acne ?

averageindian

averageindian

Iron
Is sweating or high intensity cardio gonna clear my skin . Also how to properly exfoliate skin

No to the title. Sweating may or may not help you with acne, but often it makes it worse. Make sure to wash face after, just with water is fine tbh, but you can use a bit of cleanser. high intensity cardio might improve your skin, but I can't tell you how, i just lowkey think thats the case and go off my intutition. but if i was to guess, higher blood circulation and more oxygenated blood into face will give you healthy, alive complexion

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and averageindian
No to the title. Sweating may or may not help you with acne, but often it makes it worse. Make sure to wash face after, just with water is fine tbh, but you can use a bit of cleanser. high intensity cardio might improve your skin, but I can't tell you how, i just lowkey think thats the case and go off my intutition. but if i was to guess, higher blood circulation and more oxygenated blood into face will give you healthy, alive complexion
Also there's a problem like when I usually blast the fuck out of my pimples instead of drying out It forms puss and again becomes white and this cycle never ends

Also there's a problem like when I usually blast the fuck out of my pimples instead of drying out It forms puss and again becomes white and this cycle never ends
you will never win that battle. it will only get worse and worse until its so bad you are scared to touch it, and then you will miraculously see it heal just for you to fuck it up again.

• +1
Reactions: averageindian
Probably the stimulation of collagen production since with that argument, just simply having higher blood pressure would help.

Probably the stimulation of collagen production since with that argument, just simply having higher blood pressure would help.
well, high blood pressure probs wont increase oxygenation, and won't compensate for the pressure with the heart rate (from my bro science understanding of anatomy), but tbh it doesnt matter, cardio is good for metabolic health which is probs more important

• Hmm...
Reactions: aids