Is maxillary hypoplasia the biggest failo?

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
would they ascend hard with lefort 3? Please morph neistat a good maxilla in that profile pic. My dad is a tarantino look alike and has maxillary hypoplasya top. Luckily nobody of my brothers and me got it tbh.

Attachments

• 7E9D472B-279B-410B-BF94-25A89DA05659.png
    7E9D472B-279B-410B-BF94-25A89DA05659.png
    146.5 KB · Views: 63
  • A9ADAA74-6A46-4067-8A58-18039299C44D.png
    A9ADAA74-6A46-4067-8A58-18039299C44D.png
    114 KB · Views: 70
  • 17DBBA74-5174-455A-8868-900DA0D93078.png
    17DBBA74-5174-455A-8868-900DA0D93078.png
    162 KB · Views: 76
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Stare
Tarantino maxilla was destroyed by all feets he had on his face.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, TheEndHasNoEnd, Short Ugly and Brown and 2 others
Extremely recessed chin is worse.
Main qimg 72a20bc53b747a704214aa215b0331c0

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Forgotten, Deleted member 4430, jordanbarrettisgod and 4 others
Everyone can ascend hard with lf3 even Jordan barrett

Extremely recessed chin is worse.
View attachment 461102
True tbh, with a recessed maxilla u can still pass as human but with a chin that bad your developmental years of being treated like a subhuman are gonna scar you for life even if you do ascend much easier

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Forgotten, Deleted member 4430 and Lux
Everyone can ascend hard with lf3 even Jordan barrett
Mirin single digit iq tbh. Jordan barrett nearly has the perfect devolped maxilla. He will look comical with a more forward maxilla

True tbh, with a recessed maxilla u can still pass as human but with a chin that bad your developmental years of being treated like a subhuman are gonna scar you for life even if you do ascend much easier
With a recessed maxilla you can still pass as human? :feelsmega:

• +1
Reactions: Forgotten and Deleted member 5818
Mirin single digit iq tbh. Jordan barrett nearly has the perfect devolped maxilla. He will look comical with a more forward maxilla
No there is no such thing as perfect

• Hmm...
Reactions: Copemaxxing
With a recessed maxilla you can still pass as human? :feelsmega:
I was under the impression recessed maxillas where pretty common tbh, but I guess a maxilla as bad as that chin would definitely not pass as human.

Depends what you class as recessed maxilla tbh

• +1
Reactions: Forgotten and Copemaxxing
No there is no such thing as perfect
He cant get anymore horizontal advanchement in his maxilla or he will look Line this

Attachments

• CB2913CE-8C2B-4183-A81E-332F8C5F4BDE.jpeg
    CB2913CE-8C2B-4183-A81E-332F8C5F4BDE.jpeg
    54 KB · Views: 60
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Forgotten, Deleted member 2157, jordanbarrettisgod and 2 others
I was under the impression recessed maxillas where pretty common tbh, but I guess a maxilla as bad as that chin would definitely not pass as human.

Depends what you class as recessed maxilla tbh
Maxillas like those. guy in colored pic is 39 but looks 60 because of his severe recessed maxilla

Attachments

• 2AEF66AC-AF4B-41D0-957B-B80B2F105D8A.png
    2AEF66AC-AF4B-41D0-957B-B80B2F105D8A.png
    114 KB · Views: 55
  • 659920CD-E660-4DC5-BC96-AD1D8BBD1EAD.png
    659920CD-E660-4DC5-BC96-AD1D8BBD1EAD.png
    95.8 KB · Views: 42
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818

Attachments

• 9398EEBB-A7DE-44D2-AAB2-218F03293564.jpeg
    9398EEBB-A7DE-44D2-AAB2-218F03293564.jpeg
    38.8 KB · Views: 61
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
Maxillas like those. guy in colored pic is 39 but looks 60 because of his severe recessed maxilla
Fucking brutal tbh

before I was black pilled I always thought Casie was subhuman af but just couldn’t figure out why

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
Fucking brutal tbh

before I was black pilled I always thought Casie was subhuman af but just couldn’t figure out why
D8C2932E 5748 4631 8667 860A1BF53C17 how much psl did he ascend? Damn I really tried my best to improve his looks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SeiGun, Deleted member 5818 and Bewusst
Op i have this but my case isn't as severe. two surgeries that can ascend me to high tire normie bi-max and infraorbital rim implant. this is literally all i need to look above average.

• +1
Op i have this but my case isn't as severe. two surgeries that can ascend me to high tire normie bi-max and infraorbital rim implant. this is literally all i need to look above average.
Wait you really have maxillary hypoplasya? Did you get diagnosed?

Wait you really have maxillary hypoplasya? Did you get diagnosed?
imagine waiting to get diagnosed by stupid kikes :dafuckfeels: i have slight maxillary recession and my orbitals are shit tire due to that. i will need bimax and orbital rim implant after that. i need like 1cm maxillary advancement

• +1
imagine waiting to get diagnosed by stupid kikes :dafuckfeels: i have slight maxillary recession and my orbitals are shit tire due to that. i will need bimax and orbital rim implant after that. i need like 1cm maxillary advancement
good luck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338
Guys do I need a sleep study in order to get a lefort or bimax? My face is recessed and I have disability insurance / SSDI

• +1
Guys do I need a sleep study in order to get a lefort or bimax? My face is recessed and I have disability insurance / SSDI
Depends. If you have an underbite sleepapnea or a dsyfunction you will get it for free.

Depends. If you have an underbite sleepapnea or a dsyfunction you will get it for free.
That's good to hear because I have sleep apnea and the main reason is because my midface is recessed and I have a deviated septum the only reason why I know this now is because I discovered this forum lmao

• +1
That's good to hear because I have sleep apnea and the main reason is because my midface is recessed and I have a deviated septum the only reason why I know this now is because I discovered this forum lmao
Visit a ortho. If you really suffer from sleap apnea and shit try to get modifed lefort 3 tbh

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Visit a ortho. If you really suffer from sleap apnea and shit try to get modifed lefort 3 tbh
I'm thinking about it because my orbitals are kinda recessed also but I watched a video of Lefort 3 and I'm scared now lmao

• +1
I'm thinking about it because my orbitals are kinda recessed also but I watched a video of Lefort 3 and I'm scared now lmao
Not lefort 3 jfl. Nobody has the balls to do lefort 3 imao but modified lefort 3 isnt that scary

• +1
Not lefort 3 jfl. Nobody has the balls to do lefort 3 imao but modified lefort 3 isnt that scary
Ok thank you I will consider doing that but first and foremost I need to go to orthodontist and let him assess my face, however I still havent removed my wisdom teeth and I'm 20 could I get wisdom teeth surgery with the bimax/lefort?

• +1
Ok thank you I will consider doing that but first and foremost I need to go to and let him assess my face, however I still havent removed my wisdom teeth and I'm 20 could I get wisdom teeth surgery with the bimax/lefort?
Dont remove your wisdom teeth if its not nessecery. your ortho will tell you

• +1
Dont remove your wisdom teeth if its not nessecery. your ortho will tell you
My problem is with bimax/lefort is that you have to get a great surgeon because they are changing your face forever I don't know how to choose a surgeon

My problem is with bimax/lefort is that you have to get a great surgeon because they are changing your face forever I don't know how to choose a surgeon
Dr zarniball or whatever his name is. its the best surgeon according to that forum. He is in germany

• +1
would they ascend hard with lefort 3? Please morph neistat a good maxilla in that profile pic. My dad is a tarantino look alike and has maxillary hypoplasya top. Luckily nobody of my brothers and me got it tbh.
jfl at anyone realisitically getting it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back