Is melonatan as a nose spray just as good as injecting?

beniman

beniman

Silver
I dont want to inject stuff into my body so was wondering if the nose spray works good aswell. Found a trusted seller so will buy it if so

The nose spray works less good. And it does not matter if you inject it or sniff it. It still gets in your body. So you are better off injecting for better results

The nose spray works less good. And it does not matter if you inject it or sniff it. It still gets in your body. So you are better off injecting for better results
Ye ik i just think its better i have it as a nose spray cuz how do I explain it to my mom if she finns my needles :forcedsmile:

Ye ik i just think its better i have it as a nose spray cuz how do I explain it to my mom if she finns my needles :forcedsmile:
then just do your best with hiding them

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and beniman
I dont want to inject stuff into my body so was wondering if the nose spray works good aswell. Found a trusted seller so will buy it if so
Yes, but nasal is 50%bioavailability compared to 100% injection

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuse, thorns, normie tiktoker and 1 other person
just use nasal spray bc u gotta be kinda skilled to inject and u will have to sterilise the needle and change needles every time u inject so just use the nasal spray; less hassle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and beniman
just use nasal spray bc u gotta be kinda skilled to inject and u will have to sterilise the needle and change needles every time u inject so just use the nasal spray; less hassle
No, it’s very easy to use but if you need to conceal it, id go with the nasal and store it somewhere cool and hard to find

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuse, perkzz, thorns and 2 others