Is metformin for looksmaxxing bad short or long term?

D

Deleted member 18840

Kraken
@Seth Walsh bro help me out. Its really useful but idk if there are genuine sides for non diabetecels

Good for Anti aging but 1-2 years of use will lower t levels permanently but if you're in trt then why not yakhi πŸ₯΅πŸ₯ΆπŸ₯΅πŸ₯ΆπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and wollet2
Good for Anti aging but 1-2 years of use will lower t levels permanently but if you're in trt then why not yakhi πŸ₯΅πŸ₯ΆπŸ₯΅πŸ₯ΆπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™
Fr it will lower T permanently ? Even if you stop ? Omg scary

• So Sad
Reactions: currylightskin
Fr it will lower T permanently ? Even if you stop ? Omg scary
With 1 year use yakhi but I don't see the use of not roiding nowadays coz you're at a disadvantage then πŸ˜ΏπŸ˜ΏπŸ˜ΏπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™. Coz most young men roid and you'll struggle hard against Hugh energy hight high NT slayers who only need 5hours of sleep to fully recover while natty guys need perfect sleep perfect diet and all that shit yakhi πŸ˜ΏπŸ˜ΏπŸ˜ΏπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™. It's day and night difference from what my friends have said πŸ€™. Like low dose cruise and come of roids and pct for fertilizing a girl and then back to cruise πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ˜‰

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 18840
With 1 year use yakhi but I don't see the use of not roiding nowadays coz you're at a disadvantage then πŸ˜ΏπŸ˜ΏπŸ˜ΏπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™. Coz most young men roid and you'll struggle hard against Hugh energy hight high NT slayers who only need 5hours of sleep to fully recover while natty guys need perfect sleep perfect diet and all that shit yakhi πŸ˜ΏπŸ˜ΏπŸ˜ΏπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™. It's day and night difference from what my friends have said πŸ€™. Like low dose cruise and come of roids and pct for fertilizing a girl and then back to cruise πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ˜‰
Is tongkat ali and such good for t maxxing ? @Gaia262 please save me

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and currylightskin
Tongkat Ali and I had a list of natty t maxxing ssupllements wait lemme see if I can get em . But with natty t maxxing there's a limit . Get more sun more fat less seed oils less pufa good sleep and lifestyle changes etc yakhi πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Tongkat Ali and I had a list of natty t maxxing ssupllements wait lemme see if I can get em . But with natty t maxxing there's a limit . Get more sun more fat less seed oils less pufa good sleep and lifestyle changes etc yakhi πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™
I will. They say berberine does the same as metformin without the sides. Do you know it?
@Seth Walsh is it the EXACT same for anti aging and all those cancer and cardiovascular disease prevention + does it make you look facially leaner like metformin? Without impacting your T levels? And vit b12 deficiency?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin

It feels great to be honest, I havnt don't blood work. But definately works in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and currylightskin
I will. They say berberine does the same as metformin without the sides. Do you know it?
@Seth Walsh is it the EXACT same for anti aging and all those cancer and cardiovascular disease prevention + does it make you look facially leaner like metformin? Without impacting your T levels? And vit b12 deficiency?
Berberine can help in diabetes and reducing insulin resistance which in turn improves health and is anti aging but not as strong as Metformin I suppose πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™

Last edited:
  • Love it
It feels great to be honest, I havnt don't blood work. But definately works in my opinion.
How much you take ? I take 300 to 600 mg a day. Is it better to cycle or take forever

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Berberine can help in diabetes and reducing insulin resistance which in turn improves health and is anti aging but not as strong as Metformin I suppose πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™
Is topical test cope?

• Woah
if you want something as strong as berberine but cheaper go to the Asian market get something called a bitter Melon and freeze the seeds

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 18840
Is topical test cope?
Too much fluctuations and inflammation yakhi πŸ€™ and shit conversion from what I've heard . You're better of with a minor dose of ai or clomid . Will increase t upwards to 50% yakhi . I'd suggest letrozole πŸ˜ŽπŸ€™

400mg once a week. I react extremely strongly to this.
Wait wtf whats your ratio of tongkat ali ? When i take it i m super horny and also kinda stunned maybe i take too much

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
  • +1