is meth a looksmin

I

isis_Bleach

Foid Go Kaboom
I know its a looksmin obviously
but i od'd on meth when i was 14 (hallucinations that weren't from sleep deprivation, could barely talk, vomited blood, literally went blind for a couple minutes)
how bad could this have affected my development?
i had fucked up thoughts for a while and i was quite anxious in the following year.

Not a single word

• Ugh..
Reactions: isis_Bleach
nah meth is great, gives you ethereal cognition, hollow cheeks to enhance your zygos, assists your leanmaxxing, it feels great. Need I say more?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Inscol, wagbox, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
Mirin Low inhib

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Excessive meth use can destroy your cheek bones and squish your face in.
Also it makes you like 50% skinnier than you where before.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Wallenberg
It might hallow out your cheeks in the beginning when you're still a weekend warrior. Once you become a hard core user though it's gonna have you looking like a nightmare.

Aint no ROA that's gonna save your teeth either. Even without smoking it it'll have you clenching or grinding them for days on end without even knowing it. No matter how much water you drink you'll still be extremely dry. Your saliva production goes way down. If you think weed gives you "cotton mouth" wait till you try meth. Grinding your teeth up to 100 hours straight with hardly any saliva to protect them will ruin them very quickly. That's not to mention all the sweets you inevitably start to crave as you come down.

Meth aint no joke. It's not something you can just play around with and maintain an upper hand.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6824, Wallenberg and Deleted member 11414
Just take adderall way safer