Iron
If so, why?

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
everything is genetic, next question

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, mirrormogger, future_mogger and 1 other person
yes. if it at all works, start at like 11 or 12 atleast.

is there any way I can widen it without orthodontics (im too broke)
You could try thumb pulling but that’s risky af and I don’t recommend it. Best to stick with proper tongue posture and have your tongue expand your arch naturally over time

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
You could try thumb pulling but that’s risky af and I don’t recommend it. Best to stick with proper tongue posture and have your tongue expand your arch naturally over time
Whys thumbpulling risky? Like if someone's not doing it correctly sure but if done right what could go wrong?

mewing in general is cope
its correct tongue posture but don't think its gonna ascend ur face 🤣
mewing has helped me fraud, if i bite down on my teeth like put them on eachother i have a weird sfs face, but mewing makes my face taller and actually look normal

Mewing will lift you thyod up and make you jaw sharper (look at the mirror, don"t mew and go mew and you will see a difference, look under the jaw)

But do mewing make any change to the position of you maxilla or face bones after 16? Idk lolol but you should still do it for the jaw thyoid effect and it will protect you against more recression

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Mewing will lift you thyod up and make you jaw sharper (look at the mirror, don"t mew and go mew and you will see a difference, look under the jaw)

But do mewing make any change to the position of you maxilla or face bones after 16? Idk lolol but you should still do it for the jaw thyoid effect and it will protect you against more recression
yeah mostly everyone shits on mewing because of the bullshit videos saying it will give you high cheekbones and hunter eyes but the hyoid bone raise is legit useful all the time, especially if good position, mewing can make you look quite a bit better

yeah mostly everyone shits on mewing because of the bullshit videos saying it will give you high cheekbones and hunter eyes but the hyoid bone raise is legit useful all the time, especially if good position, mewing can make you look quite a bit better
Yea that hyoid bone rlly make a big difference to me LOL but yea those bullshit vids are rlly just bullshit and not rlly true

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Whys thumbpulling risky? Like if someone's not doing it correctly sure but if done right what could go wrong?
You don’t know exactly how much force you're exerting unlike MSE/custom MARPE. You can also risk excessive teeth tipping and damage the roots, which can cause bone resorption