Is mewing cope?

sub5 lonely incel

sub5 lonely incel

Iron
Idk why everyone in here think mewing doesnt even tho alot of people have tried it and it got some result

Yes, there is no basis to claim that default tongue position will grow anything

welp its not magic its just correct tongue posture it does work tho for me a ton but if yoy are an adult it wont do a ton that is all but some people think it does'nt work cause they are just retards and think everything is cope

Mewing is just slang for proper tongue posture bc we're so dysgenic nowadays. For aesthetics it's cope past puberty but it has many benefits other than that

welp its not magic its just correct tongue posture it does work tho for me a ton but if yoy are an adult it wont do a ton that is all but some people think it does'nt work cause they are just retards and think everything is cope
Im 17 can i get any change from it??

It doesn't grow anything it just prevents the face from receding

Joined Tuesday, get the fuck off here you newwave piece of shit
You look like an indi scammer if i were i would just kms asap go get youself cleaner nasty indian looking ass

• +1
Reactions: angelbalhald
Oh so i just shows your genetics potential tnx for the information

Id rather be deformed than be newgen like you. Get the fuck off these forums you sick nigger!
I know im a better creature than you because hating on guy because hes new just because you cant look guy its just sad my bro

Meowing Is Meme Made By Jews. Mike Jew Wants To Become Another Jewish Billionaire. Even if meowing was legit, your results would be dependent on the plasticity of your bones, which is regulated through osteoclasts.