Is Mewing legit?

Truth

Truth

Iron
Is there anyone that has been Mewing for at least 1 year? If so:

• What are the benefits?
• Is this worth the time and effort?

Serious questions. I am looking forward to mewing IF IT IS LEGIT.

Attachments

• 4F2C44C7-A7DC-44F0-82F3-E899A7392C6F.png
    4F2C44C7-A7DC-44F0-82F3-E899A7392C6F.png
    276.4 KB · Views: 135
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8117, Deleted member 5522 and stuckneworleans
No it's cope af

• +1
Reactions: WhatToDo, FutureMogger, MentalistKebab and 2 others
it will help you stop being a mouth breather and have proper tongue posture if you don't.
You're not going to gain bone mass by sticking your tongue on your upper palate..
also that guy and his entire YouTube channel is the biggest fucking LARP ever.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 2729, Truth and 2 others
Cope after 12 years old.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and BradAniston
Lurk more retard, jfl @ making your first post about something already so widely discussed

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and BradAniston
it will help you stop being a mouth breather and have proper tongue posture if you don't.
You're not going to gain bone mass by sticking your tongue on your upper palate..

I don’t know there might be some legitimacy from where he is coming from, you don’t get bone mass of course but I believe you can shape the bone using the sutures of said bone.

not for you bro,sorry

• JFL
Reactions: quattazel, KDA Player and BradAniston
I've been mewing for 8 months, the differences I noticed is that my face is more defined, my breathing is much better, I practically don't have any more respiratory problems.
I don't have good before and after pictures, but it must have changed something else.
The guy in the photo is an exception, he has been mewing for about 4 years, hardly anyone will achieve these results

I've been mewing for 8 months, the differences I noticed is that my face is more defined, my breathing is much better, I practically don't have any more respiratory problems.
I don't have good before and after pictures, but it must have changed something else.
The guy in the photo is an exception, he has been mewing for about 4 years, hardly anyone will achieve these results

Placebo

Imagine think that mewing works in 2020

Cope after 16 (Where astro started)

Lurk more retard, jfl @ making your first post about something already so widely discussed

You must be a bigger loser than me i’m new to this shit and you’re calling me a retard, bravo.

No, it's not legit cause science.
Unless you are like 12 years old and bones are still shaping.

Lmao. Astrofillers pics always get me

Mewing is literally proper growth and breathing. If you find out that you weren't doing that from the start it's already over for you

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
Try it for yourself. Personally I think a lot of youtubers who had success with it just lowered their bodyfat.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
Astrofillers is nothing, but a fraud. He got fillers, and then started going bald. So he started to make posts about taking finasteride. It's kind of rare for someone to start losing patches of hair at 23. He's also know for photoshoping and video editing to make himself look better. The guy even claims to have a IMW of about 52 mm. Hahahahaha

There are plenty of austistic people who can't even close their mouths and they have fowardly grown maxillas and mandibles.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
Mewing is literally proper growth and breathing. If you find out that you weren't doing that from the start it's already over for you

so many people act like it is a technique, it is not. It is how you were always supposed to be.

• +1
Reactions: quattazel
Mewguys

26 on the left, 24 on the right. I started mewing maybe about 4 months after I took the photo on the right.

I post this all the time, but honest mewing is one of the best things I've ever started.

just do it

View attachment 490874
26 on the left, 24 on the right. I started mewing maybe about 4 months after I took the photo on the right.

I post this all the time, but honest mewing is one of the best things I've ever started.

just do it

imagine the bottom front teeth pushing against the upper front

look where ur maxilla is

It’s definitely legit. Mewing is never going to acheive what surgery can, but it will make your face more symmetrical, stimulate some forward growth, realign your Jew and improve its shape and aesthetic, and improve nose breathing if your airway is too narrow.

It’s definitely legit. Mewing is never going to acheive what surgery can, but it will make your face more symmetrical, stimulate some forward growth, realign your Jew and improve its shape and aesthetic, and improve nose breathing if your airway is too narrow.
your jew

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet
howd you grow two inches at 30?
Short story: Yoga, cycling and inversion therapy. There’s a bit more to it though. Nutrition and muscle building are big components.

I’ll be making a proper post about the height increase and penis growth soon.

how is it a larp