Debetro

Debetro

Spiritually ascending via Semen Retention
I honestly don't know what to think

No you will get brain cancer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29651 and Debetro
No you will get brain cancer
True I think it's because of the lack of oxygen transporting to the brain because of tongue stricting it's passage

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
Yes unless you have extreme bite problems or a very narrow palate

Jewing won't save your face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41026 and Deleted member 43403

Shut the fuck up Jew fag meowing is cope at every age

No, mewing is not safe. It will make you TOO handsome, women won't stop flooding towards you, its dangerous. One of these women might be married, things will go south real quick. I regret mewing so much, there are 3 women knocking on my door at this very moment, its so fucking annoying.

No, mewing is not safe. It will make you TOO handsome, women won't stop flooding towards you, its dangerous. One of these women might be married, things will go south real quick. I regret mewing so much, there are 3 women knocking on my door at this very moment, its so fucking annoying.
Meowing is cope stfu

• WTF
Reactions: joeveniro
If you keep spamming I will tell mods to ban you
When Have I Ever Spammed ? I Literally Debunked Meowing For Your Subhuman Manlet Ass Guess It Wasn't Enough Mods Won't Ban Me

I Have Already Had Warnings Removed By Alexander Himself You Can Continue To Meow 7 Times A Day I'll just put you on my ignore list.

Here Since You Don't Know How To Read I'll Link It Again

Last edited:
When Have I Ever Spammed ? I Literally Debunked Meowing For Your Subhuman Manlet Ass Guess It Wasn't Enough Mods Won't Ban Me I Have Already Had Warnings Removed By Alexander Himself You Can Continue To Meow 7 Times A Day I'll just put you on my ignore list.
Keep whining. And yes please put me on ignore. I lost any respect I had for south americans because of you, I hope a tarantula ends your dysgenic manlet 80 IQ shitskin genes

Keep whining. And yes please put me on ignore. I lost any respect I had for south americans because of you, I hope a tarantula ends your dysgenic manlet 80 IQ shitskin genes
Did You even Click The Link And Read What I Wrote ?