I get 70mm and I doubt your face is shorter than mine lmao

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I get 70mm and I doubt your face is shorter than mine lmao
Is it from the brows to upper lips ?

Do you think you have a short midface ?

Is it from the brows to upper lips ?

Do you think you have a short midface ?
I have definitely a short midface , it's from upper brow to upper lips , here take a look. If you're legit 60mm , bro you must have then a mogger long chin to compensate :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220113-231649~2.png
    Screenshot_20220113-231649~2.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220122-230822.png
    Screenshot_20220122-230822.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220111-094001~2.png
    Screenshot_20220111-094001~2.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Bitchwhipper2
I have definitely a short midface , it's from upper brow to upper lips , here take a look. If you're legit 60mm , bro you must have then a mogger long chin to compensate :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
You look good Sir.

For some reason, i have maybe the same than you.

I have a very wide face too + very strong chin. But i have a long philtrum ( 20 mm ) with short upturned nose.

So my face look more like an elfish snake than a normal model human face.

Atleast you don't look weird like me

• Woah
Reactions: Birdcell
You look good Sir.

For some reason, i have maybe the same than you.

I have a very wide face too + very strong chin. But i have a long philtrum ( 20 mm ) with short upturned nose.

So my face look more like an elfish snake than a normal model human face.

Atleast you don't look weird like me
Philtrum is of course a failo , but it can be masked with beard. And you're lucky to have wide face especially with strong chin :feelsokman:. If you're philtrum is really bad , then you definitely need to somehow masc it

• Woah
Insane zygos brother

• Woah
Philtrum is of course a failo , but it can be masked with beard. And you're lucky to have wide face especially with strong chin :feelsokman:. If you're philtrum is really bad , then you definitely need to somehow masc it
Indeed Sir, but i have been thinking about it and i think long philtrum is somehow more charming for women.

I think short philtrum give the vibe of a normie even if the person is good looking.

So philtrum is considered as bad but it doesn't bother me a lot to be honest

• Love it
Tbh, idk if you have a short midaface as much as its just comically wide + short chin and wide jaw

• +1
You know, you can fraud a narrow face by using differents angle.

Some women don't like wide face because it seems to aggressive.

I know what i am talking about because some people have always asked me : " Why are you always angry ".

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16989 and Birdcell
Why is there so many chadlites ( top 5 percentie ) in a site supposed to be for incels ??
< Chadlite
< 5/10 on photofeeler
Choose one brother :Comfy:
Tbh , I don't think that this site will be solely an incel forum , just because on this , site many users seek knowledge and want to improve their already "decent" look

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211208-111707.png
    Screenshot_20211208-111707.png
    423.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah

I know what i am talking about because some people have always asked me : " Why are you always angry ".
There were done studies , where they found lut that wider and shorter faces are considered more "low trust" on average , especially by women

• Woah
< Chadlite
< 5/10 on photofeeler
Tbh , I don't think that this site will be solely an incel forum , just because on this , site many users seek knowledge and want to improve their already "decent" look
5.5 PSL = chadlite bro which means a 6,5/10

5.5 PSL = chadlite bro which means a 6,5/10
More or less yeah. You said tou have a wide face with long philtrum , are you ethnic or white ? If white , then you possibly have some cromagnoid admixture

• Woah
There were done studies , where they found lut that wider and shorter faces are considered more "low trust" on average , especially by women
It explains why women don't let their kids approach me.

Like " Leave Draco_maniac alone Stacy :rage: "

And then the women apologize to me

• So Sad
More or less yeah. You said tou have a wide face with long philtrum , are you ethnic or white ? If white , then you possibly have some cromagnoid admixture
My parents are both arabic.

But i somehow born in Norvegia.

So i got a lot of physical features from the nordics lands. And i grow up there til the age of 6 then i came back to my land.

I am born very white with orange hair ( now it turned more brown ).

Both of my parents don't have neanderthal features and physical traits.

• Love it
Women looking for a short-term fling are more likely to be drawn to men like Gerard Butler, Johnny Depp and David Beckham than Adam Levine or Jake Gyllenhaal, according to the findings of a recent study.
After observing more than 150 men and women ages 18 to 32 over the course of several speed dating events, researchers found that men with wider faces were rated as more attractive and dominant among the female participants.

On the flipside, because a wider face has also been linked to negative traits like aggression, the study hypothesizes that women are less likely to consider the same men suitable candidates for long-term relationships.

:soy:

• Woah
< Chadlite
< 5/10 on photofeeler
You have above average eye are and good bones but your face is very wide. Its not ideal but despite of that you are still good looking dude. I did not expect you to get that low numbers. You literally have my fathers jawline but with more rounded chin.

• +1

That so weird. :hnghn:

your midface isn't short bro. you have wide set eyes and longish midface which is the perfect momoa mogger combo

this is short:

• Love it
What do you use to measure?

your midface isn't short bro. you have wide set eyes and longish midface which is the perfect momoa mogger combo

this is short:
View attachment 1504594
How did i miss that comment ?

Birdcell doesn't have longish midface at all and this guy dosn't have less than 60 mm from his eybrows to his lips for sure.

We can say Birdcell has compact midface even thought his midface looks smaller than O Pry.