Is Mike Mentzers training program legit?

future_darktriad000

future_darktriad000

fat-ethnicel
No, it's for heavy roiders.

• +1
Reactions: polishcel, MonoTBB and LooksThinker
gymmaxxing is cope unless u roid . but its a sacrifice in terms of ageing

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
  • +1
Reactions: Newday*V3, LooksThinker and socialcel
Can u suggest any other training program that work?
just do @Orc training routine imo, retards here say natty gymmaxing is cope meanwhile it actually gives you a lean muscular physique in like 6 months jfl. Youll see gains really fast if youre just starting out as well

• +1
Reactions: future_darktriad000
I would say that you should try it for like a month. If it gives you results then good, if not then search for other options. I personally tried metnzer's training program and was satisfied with my progress so I decided to keep on training like that.

• +1
i think it's a pretty good method of training
on a more serious note i do think his style of training is admirable but training is so simple
you just have to be consistent and train hard, it is genuinely that simple
save training regiments for another time, don't get caught up in all that complicated shit

• +1
The one where he suggests training once in a blue moon, probably not

OHP, vertical pull, incline press, rows. These 4 exercises variations you must do for v taper. Others are just supplementary and should be adjusted to ur body needs
Horizontal bench, squats and deadlifts gymcel tier exercises. If u want chase big 3 theres a different approach.

• +1
just do @Orc training routine imo, retards here say natty gymmaxing is cope meanwhile it actually gives you a lean muscular physique in like 6 months jfl. Youll see gains really fast if youre just starting out as well
Why would you advise nattys to do his training routine? That shit worked for him because he was roided up.

Why would you advise nattys to do his training routine? That shit worked for him because he was roided up.
his exercises are good

which training program would u suggest?
Personally,

Day 1: Legs
Day 2: chest
Day 3: back
Day 4: Arms
day 5: repeat or rest day (I repeat)

Here, you can bias based on the day like upper back on back day or lower. I've added frontal deltoid, deltoid medial and traps with chest; Rear delt with back.

perform 9 sets of workout for each muscle (12-13 if bulking). 8-9 heavy reps and partials if possible. Don't train muscle if its even slightly sore (eg. my bicep gets a bit sore sometimes after back day, so i skip on arm day and focus on triceps).

Other than that, there no specific best routine. Even Mentzer's can work essentially its all the same you'll move heavy stuff and give your muscle protein you'll gain muscle of course and rest.

Don't over complicate it. And whatever routine you choose give it at least 2 months, before you give up and switch or else you'll never find the one that suits you and your goals.

(I don't take rest days because with this routine each muscle gets 3 days of rest anyway which is enough for me)

• +1
hit is good but is to taxing on the nervous system if your going to true failure and using big weight train hit but always leave reps in reserve

• +1