Is military academy a descent choice for a career?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
becoming an army officer basically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Pietrosiek
Not if you want money

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Pietrosiek
It is actually if you get special ops training and then become a military contractor you can make som insane $$$ but its also like the most risky Job ever and Your away from ur country and friends for long streaks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, SteveRogers, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 4 others
It is actually if you get special ops training and then become a military contractor you can make som insane $$$ but its also like the most risky Job ever and Your away from ur country and friends for long streaks
im talking about being an officer and then rising in ranks with Major, Colonel etc.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 4430, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
im talking about being an officer and then rising in ranks with Major, Colonel etc.
Then No, get ur training and do one tour as that Will help When applying as a contractor after you’ve left the army/marines

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Then No, get ur training and do one tour as that Will help When applying as a contractor after you’ve left the army/marines
being a military officer is high status regardless of pay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 9344, owlofathena and 2 others
Military is seen as a job for low iq druggies at my highschool. You spending 4 years making 30k a year in a in a cockfest dying for a country that's in a war for oil money to funnel to the rich, not freeing slaves or sum shit

Meanwhile your peers are in college on a free ride fucking like rabbits and graduating at 22 with a comfy 6 fig job

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Hero of the Imperium, sytyl and 3 others
Military is seen as a job for low iq druggies at my highschool. You spending 4 years making 30k a year in a in a cockfest dying for a country that's in a war for oil money to funnel to the rich, not freeing slaves or sum shit

Meanwhile your peers are in college on a free ride fucking like rabbits and graduating at 22 with a comfy 6 fig job
im not talking about a regular soldier but being a military officer with ranks as you go on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Military contractor is more badass but its like 10% chance youll die.
blackwatermaxxing,imagine coming back after fighting terrorists in some shithole shitskin country mogger already

He said OFFICER. And he will be doing much better than the vast majority of his peers he graduates with, who certainly will not be making 6 figs. Median IVY LEAGUE pay isn't even 6 figs 6 years after graduating.

Assuming USA.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Are you in the USA? Yes, it's a good career, and is high status. Still, pick a good major even if you commission after college. And you need decent grades.

Last edited:
No military is cucked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and CaptainButtnaked
Looksmaxxed, Status Maxxed & Money Maxxed Officer.

Your wife will still cheat on you while on deployment.

&

If you're maimed take all your shit.

JFL

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
depends on your country, in poland officers get quite decent money and dont have that much of work tbh.

haha, just joins sf, just become military contractor. If you want action, yes. If you want money and easy job, early retirement, go for officer. later on it becomes easy paper work and decent money.

But please, if you joing, be a good leader

• +1
depends on your country, in poland officers get quite decent money and dont have that much of work tbh.

haha, just joins sf, just become military contractor. If you want action, yes. If you want money and easy job, early retirement, go for officer. later on it becomes easy paper work and decent money.

But please, if you joing, be a good leader
I Never said ”just” as if it was easy i told him What makes money

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I Never said ”just” as if it was easy i told him What makes money
money to difficulty/sacrifice/effort ratio is way worst tho. You cant achive it if you think just about money too

• +1
No.
It's a cucked sausage party.

Yes being in the military is the coolest thing ever. Sniper or death

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
People here are too high inhib for military

Its not a bad choice, people will respect you and the pay can be fairly good. Some countries also treat their soldiers VERY WELL with additional benefits + free qualifications. However you giving up your freedom for years. You live a very restricted lifestyle in the millitary in comparison to a civillian. You could also die, during wartime this risk multiplies tenfold.

Atleast in the UK the payoff is pretty good and you only have to serve 4 years after being sworn in. However if you also want surgeries, you are going to struggle to have time to get them if your in the millitary.

Its not a bad choice, people will respect you and the pay can be fairly good. Some countries also treat their soldiers VERY WELL with additional benefits + free qualifications. However you giving up your freedom for years. You live a very restricted lifestyle in the millitary in comparison to a civillian. You could also die, during wartime this risk multiplies tenfold.

Atleast in the UK the payoff is pretty good and you only have to serve 4 years after being sworn in. However if you also want surgeries, you are going to struggle to have time to get them if your in the millitary.
I’m practically NEET whilst in the military I do next to nothing, just choose the best position. I just go to the gym and looksmax all day

I’m practically NEET whilst in the military I do next to nothing, just choose the best position. I just go to the gym and looksmax all day

Your in the millitary, nice. The thing is that you could potentially be doing something if a war breaks out. You cant just bail like you could with another job if the going gets rough.

• +1
Reactions: Fahkumram
Your in the millitary, nice. The thing is that you could potentially be doing something if a war breaks out. You cant just bail like you could with another job if the going gets rough.
That’s the bit where you just hope nothing happens jfl

• Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
That’s the bit where you just hope nothing happens jfl
Fair enough tbh. Ngl I have vaugely been thinking of joining the millitary for 4 years. I woudnt want to stay too long cuz I want to start a family at some point I dont want to be a stranger to my children because im constantly on tour. I want to be able to vet the mother of my children for a few years before impregnating her. Also the chance of you getting cucked while in the millitary is sky high.

No military is cucked

People here are too high inhib for military
guys you do realise im talking about military officer like lieutenant, major, general and not being a normal soldier right? You need top grades and connections with important people to get into military academy. @Pietrosiek is the only one who understood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
guys you do realise im talking about military officer like lieutenant, major, general and not being a normal soldier right? You need top grades and connections with important people to get into military academy. @Pietrosiek is the only one who understood
Yeah I know mate and your life as an officer is cheers easy and you will do fuck all except bully chucks like me into doing what we’re told. However you have more responsibility and people actually expect you to be decent IQ as an officer

In US depends on if the military can be unpozzed, otherwise you will spread the poz