Is milk bad for you during puberty?

D

Deleted member 6892

Kraken
I heard it contains estrogen which may speed up closure of growth plates but I also heard it increases calcium and IGF-1. Which benefit wins out?

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters and thecel
only drink raw millk. pasteurized milk is cope.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, bonesoverblood, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Where can I buy it from?
from a local farmer, just ask for it. Look at our ancestors they all drank raw milk and had forward maxilla and huge skulls.
Raw milk is like HGH.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 2729, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
from a local farmer, just ask for it. Look at our ancestors they all drank raw milk and had forward maxilla and huge skulls.
Raw milk is like HGH.
Cope. No difference in milks

Raw milk is like HGH.
Jfl. Should he also stack it with aromasin ?

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 6892 and Subhuman Philtrum
Milk good me big strong me drink much milk my whole life (y)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Cow milk is for cows, drink human breast milk instead.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, bonesoverblood, .🇹🇩. and 2 others
drink almond/cashew milk its better than cow milk

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 5145
Idk I was just a fucking manchild at 15 so I drank it every SINGLE night from like 10-15 and I grew a bunch. Idk if it's cope.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
consumption of dairy correlates with more height across the world

what cope is this forum

@Dyorotic2 thoughts? :lul:
fucking lol.
I'm lactose intolerant, I can drink goats milk but fuck getting that expensive ass raw grass-fed farm shit for $15 a liter.

I drink coconut milk from time to time, but this guy is a retard, especially suggesting cashew milk, cashews are toxic.

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
Raw milk is like HGH.
brb hunting down all the gooks and getting a refund on my growth hormone.
what the fuck was I thinking this entire time? why wasn't I just injecting pure colostrum intravascularly? smh smh.

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
Drink oat milk. Has the same amount of calcium, decent protein, and no estrogens.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Raw milk is like HGH.
Actually, people never used to drink milk and lactose intolerance used to be prevalent in most of the population. It's only once agriculture started to become more widespread that people drank milk, our older ancestors didnt cos it isnt natural to drink another mammal's milk

only drink raw millk. pasteurized milk is cope.

Retarded advice.

"Raw milk is milk from any animal that has not been pasteurized to kill harmful bacteria. Raw milk can carry harmful bacteria and other germs that can make you very sick or kill you. While it is possible to get foodborne illnesses from many different foods, raw milk is one of the riskiest of all." — CDC.gov

• Hmm...
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing