Is milk good?

I

(In)CelibatePsycho2

Bronze
Supposedly milk increases igf1 levels which causes acne, and so people denounce it. But if it increases igf1, isn’t that good? You wouldn’t say mk667 is bad just because increases igf1 and igf1 can cause acne.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
no, here's why you shouldn't drink milk:
raw milk is the only good form of milk.
but you shouldn't drink raw milk, because there is no good source left nowadays and farmers don't take care of their cows well enough, or they don'T give a fuck if the cows are sick, so the milk will give you parasites.

so you can't drink raw milk.

about market milk, i wouldn't even call that real milk. that's just some jewish bullshit.

conclusion: don't drink milk

but you shouldn't drink raw milk, because there is no good source left nowadays and farmers don't take care of their cows well enough, or they don'T give a fuck if the cows are sick, so the milk will give you parasites.

about market milk, i wouldn't even call that real milk. that's just some jewish bullshit.

How else do I calciummaxx bhai :feelswat:

But I need my igf1 to not be a manlet:feelswah:

i raise my own cows

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and (In)CelibatePsycho2
Supposedly milk increases igf1 levels which causes acne, and so people denounce it. But if it increases igf1, isn’t that good? You wouldn’t say mk667 is bad just because increases igf1 and igf1 can cause acne.
Milk is literally the elixir of God bruv