Is milk retarded?

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

Jesus is King
I have always been told you should drink milk to grow big and tall but I also heard milk stunts growth because it has estrogen and it closes growth plates sooner than it’s supposed to. Is milk retarded??

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
idk i dont drink it cause i have serborheic dermatitis and it makes it worse

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
milk made me 6'3 as a vegan.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23804
I have always been told you should drink milk to grow big and tall but I also heard milk stunts growth because it has estrogen and it closes growth plates sooner than it’s supposed to. Is milk retarded??
It makes you gain weight.
Ordinary milk from the supermarket is shit quality.

The amount of estrogen in dairy products is so minuscule and has no effect on serum estrogen levels.

Just eat lots of animal protein during developmental years.

• JFL
It makes you gain weight.
Ordinary milk from the supermarket is shit quality.

The amount of estrogen in dairy products is so minuscule and has no effect on serum estrogen levels.

Just eat lots of animal protein during developmental years.
Milk doesn’t make you gain weight tf have you been smoking

It's basically a nature-synthesised protein shake for calves to rapidly grow, why would it stunt growth? And I don't know how much of this shit would you need to drink for hormones to matter, you'd get a diarrhea first from overabudance of lactose
Drink a liter of milk daily and you get a massive boost of calories and protein in easy to ingest form

Sudanese people are so high because they consume plenty of diary the same as Dutch people it's just about is it organic or not

Milk doesn’t make you gain weight tf have you been smoking
Literally common knowledge that humans and animals have known from the dawn of time.

Mothers give their babies milk for condensed nutrients and to grow bigger.

We're not meant to be drinking the milk from another animal. It's liquid calories of fat and lactose sugars.
Milk is the easiest way to gain weight. Why do you think GOMAD exists (Gallon of milk a day)

• JFL
Literally common knowledge that humans and animals have known from the dawn of time.

Mothers give their babies milk for condensed nutrients and to grow bigger.

We're not meant to be drinking the milk from another animal. It's liquid calories of fat and lactose sugars.
Milk is the easiest way to gain weight. Why do you think GOMAD exists (Gallon of milk a day)
i need what ur smoking

i need what ur smoking

elab

never heard of that
its a north indian tribe/caste that is known for its height+physical strength. they're vegetarians but drink A LOOT of milk/milk products. avg heoght is probably like 5'11-6' which is pretty high for Indian standards (esp since they vegetarian too)

• Love it
Reactions: hopecel
its a north indian tribe/caste that is known for its height+physical strength. they're vegetarians but drink A LOOT of milk/milk products. avg heoght is probably like 5'11-6' which is pretty high for Indian standards (esp since they vegetarian too)
so diarymaxxing is legit

still it somehow fucks up T levels but it's beneficial for your bones I guess

dude I'll tell you I have diarymaxxed last week and my libido was drastically reduced but volume of my balls became kinda bigger how is it possible bro? also my voice is deeper than before when I didn't eat any diary for months isn't it kinda weird?