Is milk worth heightmaxxers gtfih

stress

stress

Iron
It causes acne and raises estrogen which lowers testosterone and it makes me break out.
But i wanna grow.
I have mk677.
is milk still worth it?

Whole fat milk will reduce acne especially raw milk

Don't drink skimmed milk that causes acne. What typa milk you drinking

• +1
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol
Whole fat milk will reduce acne especially raw milk

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
milkcelling is cope
just eat bone broth with ur meals.
more calcium+ all the other bone nutrients you might end up neglecting.

Acne is officially solved with Dutasteride btw but you're probably too young for it

i doubt milk causes acne or raises estrogen. Why would it?

i doubt milk causes acne or raises estrogen. Why would it?
Semi skimmed milk can cause an imbalance of protein and fats which can cause acne as that fluctuates hormones. But full fat milk is good

What if your body is sensitive to milk in general can full fat milk not cause acne for some

Semi skimmed milk can cause an imbalance of protein and fats which can cause acne as that fluctuates hormones. But full fat milk is good

What if your body is sensitive to milk in general can full fat milk not cause acne for some
i see no evidence milk causes acne, and its silly to worry about a natural food causing acne. unnatural health problems like acne can only be caused by unnatural things. just dont eat goyslop theory

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
It causes acne and raises estrogen which lowers testosterone and it makes me break out.
But i wanna grow.
I have mk677.
is milk still worth it?
No

Milk probably would raise testosterone, if anything, due to the great nutrient profile.

i see no evidence milk causes acne, and its silly to worry about a natural food causing acne. unnatural health problems like acne can only be caused by unnatural things. just dont eat goyslop theory
Semi skimmed milk is technically unnatural, along with most skimmed milk coming from cows full of vaxx and hormones injected in them.

I don't get how it would mess with your hormones in that way though? Are you talking about the hormones cows receive which goes to the milk or just all milk in general?

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Semi skimmed milk is technically unnatural, along with most skimmed milk coming from cows full of vaxx and hormones injected in them.
yes that is true. no food is completely natural. quality foods are superior

• +1
yes that is true. no food is completely natural. quality foods are superior
Also what do you think about some people report getting more acne after starting to drink milk daily?

• +1
Also what do you think about some people report getting more acne after starting to drink milk daily?
i do not know. but i know they would not have acne if they ate whole foods, includeing milk. so fix the actual problem

• +1
i do not know. but i know they would not have acne if they ate whole foods, includeing milk. so fix the actual problem
Screenshot 2024 01 11 11 19 13 65 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

What do you think about this diet plan for acne?

• Hmm...
mackerel high in PUFA, also why such low carbs?
Screenshot 2024 01 11 21 26 20 53 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

Pufa is good for acne if this is what your referring too

I'm low in carbs cos I heard that's good for acne.

Do you think there is anything wrong with this diet? It's all good for acne right?

I eat some low sugar fruit with this diet aswell with vit d suppliment

Last edited:
View attachment 2668937
Pufa is good for acne if this is what your referring too

I'm low in carbs cos I heard that's good for acne.

Do you think there is anything wrong with this diet? It's all good for acne right?

I eat some low sugar fruit with this diet aswell with vit d suppliment
No it’s bad. Do peaty diet. PUFA is bad, low carb is bad.