Is minoxidil safe at 16 yrs old?

gabbeascend

gabbeascend

Ascending to CL
Im gonna start taking 6% minoxidil spray on my hair and I want to know if its safe, if it will affect my hormones negatively?

• JFL
Reactions: piec
isn't oral minoxidil better ? Ive seen people say it is

• +1
Reactions: blknswag, lowiqNormie and boss8055
Is this balding
20240530 175632

But thats is legally adviced to use at 18+
If you want to ascend, you need to do shit that others won't. Being a pussy won't get you anywhere.

Oral minox is tolerable if you don't have a family history of heart disease.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AySab, IndraBC, blknswag and 1 other person
isn't oral minoxidil better ? Ive seen people say it is
it is , efficacy of topical is a joke compared to oral , besides of absorption problem you also need an enzyme on your scalp to make minox efficient and around only 50% of people have it enough.

On the other side you will bloat like a baloon with oral i gained 2 kgs in 1 week after taking it so you have to use diuretics like furosemide constantly to debloat or accept the extra weight , if you're not on the balding side not worth the sides ofc

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: blknswag, Yahya and gabbeascend
it is , efficacy of topical is a joke compared to oral , besides of absorption problem you also need an enzyme on your scalp to make minox efficient and around only 50% of people have it enough.

On the other side you will bloat like a baloon with oral i gained 2 kgs in 1 week after taking it so you have to use diuretics like furosemide constantly to debloat or accept the extra weight , if you're not on the balding side not worth the sides ofc
im already a bloatcel idc much ngl
is there any brand or website you would recommend ?
im not balding but my hair is lacking volume a lot
did it work on you ?

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
im already a bloatcel idc much ngl
is there any brand or website you would recommend ?
im not balding but my hair is lacking volume a lot
did it work on you ?
It worked a lot better than topical after a week i could already notice thicker and stronger hair , for oral you need prescription so you either need to get it prescribed or to buy from gray market websites

It worked a lot better than topical after a week i could already notice thicker and stronger hair , for oral you need prescription so you either need to get it prescribed or to buy from gray market websites
do you know any grey market website ? i aint letting no manlet doctor tell me i cant get what i want

do you know any grey market website ? i aint letting no manlet doctor tell me i cant get what i want
You can just drink the topical solution as long as it only has water, alcohol, propyl glycol, and minoxidil

It doesnt have the slow absorption ingredients that the oral tablets do tho, so u might have more side effects on ur heart

You can just drink the topical solution as long as it only has water, alcohol, propyl glycol, and minoxidil

It doesnt have the slow absorption ingredients that the oral tablets do tho, so u might have more side effects on ur heart
are you telling me that there's no way to buy oral minoxidil online

The retards on R/tressless always complain about oral min and the more aggressive shed/sides but this could be due to them switching from topical to oral. However I feel like just the hair gain, topical min is the safest option especially for a teen

And who THE FUCK are you? :lul::lul: Get off my dick inkie
no way your trying to 'who' me on an incel site you fucking loser, youve enmassed 3k posts within 3 months you truecel indian fag, go outside

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
no way your trying to 'who' me on an incel site you fucking loser, youve enmassed 3k posts within 3 months you truecel indian fag, go outside
'I have been on the incel site longer than you, therefore I'm better than you' 🤓☝️

• JFL
'I have been on the incel site longer than you, therefore I'm better than you' 🤓☝️
@IndraBC when did i ever say that you cocksuckers, you were the one who tried to say your better than me in the first place you indian kill yourself you trannys

• JFL
@IndraBC when did i ever say that you cocksuckers, you were the one who tried to say your better than me in the first place you indian kill yourself you trannys
Tf did I do? 💀

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Autismcel and gr34ter
@Autismcel bro was so scared he closed his page off

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel