Is mirror cope?

P

Pavy5

Iron
Is a mirror realistic to how people see you irl?

If you look good in the mirror, then no it's not realistic

• +1
Reactions: Aero
Akshually buddy it's the zikzok swap filter

In mirror I look good so probably not xD

The real question is

is the front camera more real or the back camera

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: rawmilk, Deleted member 46772 and WhoTookVendetta
A real mirror (non reversed) is probably the closest to how you look irl

mirror is a fucking reflection.

what the fuck u mean is it cope

Say on skibidi. Wtf what happened weren't u on copious amounts of AI??
Parents found my stash threw it away estrogen spiked cuz i was on roids over cant even pct

Parents found my stash threw it away estrogen spiked cuz i was on roids over cant even pct
Fucking hell man you're sure your shit closed? I kinda think you'll be fine

Me and my friends from school did this experiment to see if we looked like how we did IRL in the school bathroom mirror before we got kicked out and we all saw each other the same

• +1
Reactions: DOHC
no mirror/camera/person can tell you what you look like to the public.

do bitches want to fuck you? you are good looking. do they not want to fuck you? you're ugly. that's it

i mean yes and no, yes because it's the most accurate way you well see your self how people see you and no because it's inverted so if you're really curious about how you look like to people you could by a "true mirror, inverted mirror" or what ever the hell it's called on Amazon but It would mess up with you because your brain is not used to seeing this but I would rather use a mirror rather than a fucking selfie or front camera, shit really distorts and fucks up you face

• +1
Reactions: Pavy5
mirror is the most accurate way photos are making 3d things 2d which could lead to looking way worse than rl

i mean yes and no, yes because it's the most accurate way you well see your self how people see you and no because it's inverted so if you're really curious about how you look like to people you could by a "true mirror, inverted mirror" or what ever the hell it's called on Amazon but It would mess up with you because your brain is not used to seeing this but I would rather use a mirror rather than a fucking selfie or front camera, shit really distorts and fucks up you face
lighting is more important cuz bathroom lightning is generally better

• +1
Reactions: JustBeConfidentBruh
its is accurate in terms of not being distored . it thing that makes a mirror inaccurate is your brain has a bias. If your happy you will normally think you look good if your sad you will think you look bad. lighting can also chamge how you look

• +1
Reactions: JustBeConfidentBruh
its is accurate in terms of not being distored . it thing that makes a mirror inaccurate is your brain has a bias. If your happy you will normally think you look good if your sad you will think you look bad. lighting can also chamge how you look
I want you to noticeee when I'm not around

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
mirror won't save you