is mirror cope

swt

swt

hey girl do u listen to bladee
heard many people saying mirror is cope and that back camera is accurate. keep in mind i’ve already got completely used to seeing myself inverted, doesn’t freak me out.
but i do see that my face looks genuinely different in the back camera, not asymmetries i’m talking my literal features. also the lighting , the camera makes my features and my hair a lot brighter than i’m used to seeing them, i don’t like that, i like the coloring i thought i had which is dark.

also just an add on, walked in the bathroom at school n saw the group of kids vaping, saw it thru the mirror, their faces look the same to me, ofc, just flipped. but their face features r the same n everything, idk if it’s just my brain.

what do u guys think

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
No because I look at people in real life that use back camera, and they look more like their real life selves in a mirror then back camera. Mirrors are a natural thing aswell, they are in rivers, oceans, lakes, ponds.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shoni, LuckyBeast, donkeyskin and 2 others
No because I look at people in real life that use back camera, and look more accurate then a mirror, mirrors are a natural thing aswell, they are in rivers, oceans, lakes, ponds.
comparing water reflection to man-made glass

Joe Biden What GIF by The Democrats

why would mirror be cope ? its your own reflection , selfies for example can make few ratios worst but it should not make u way worst looking , and ur features look brighter maybe cause ur miror is around a shitty light

why would mirror be cope ? its your own reflection , selfies for example can make few ratios worst but it should not make u way worst looking , and ur features look brighter maybe cause ur miror is around a shitty light
no i’m saying my features look lighter on camera

no i’m saying my features look lighter on camera
ye but im saying that cause maybe the mirror in ur bathroom for example has a weak light or something and it makes ur hair or eyes darker its the same for me

Cameras are cope because it has too many different lenses with different outcomes.

• +1
Reactions: Shoni, swt and LTN Baguette
heard many people saying mirror is cope and that back camera is accurate. keep in mind i’ve already got completely used to seeing myself inverted, doesn’t freak me out.
but i do see that my face looks genuinely different in the back camera, not asymmetries i’m talking my literal features. also the lighting , the camera makes my features and my hair a lot brighter than i’m used to seeing them, i don’t like that, i like the coloring i thought i had which is dark.

also just an add on, walked in the bathroom at school n saw the group of kids vaping, saw it thru the mirror, their faces look the same to me, ofc, just flipped. but their face features r the same n everything, idk if it’s just my brain.

what do u guys think
This question in 2024:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: devonhendryx999 and nosecel (sec acc)
roblox floptok type of pfp thinks he’s humorous, only thing that is humorous abt u is ur ignorance and stupidity :lul: @Zenis