Is mirror really a cope?

tmn_123

tmn_123

i hate going outside
I woke up and decided to look myself into mirror and i didnt look bad, in fact if girls saw that me they would call me cute
is this what happens when you delusionalmaxx?

• +1
Reactions: virgin
Yea just be confident bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tmn_123, descension, virgin and 1 other person
I woke up and decided to look myself into mirror and i didnt look bad, in fact if girls saw that me they would call me cute
is this what happens when you delusionalmaxx?
Check your back camera on phone or if you want to be more accurate get 2 mirrors and hold them at an angle you should be able to see yourself

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and SubhumanForever
Both mirror and phone are usually equally as inaccurate for different reasons. Just buy a true mirror

Both mirror and phone are usually equally as inaccurate for different reasons. Just buy a true mirror
Why is the mirror inaccurate?

As for the phone camera, it's the 20-24 mm focal length. 200 mm are needed for an accurate representation.

Why is the mirror inaccurate?
Because it's mirrored obviously. It's the reason why all the normies of tik tok freaked out when they used the the inverted filter jfl

As for the phone camera, it's the 20-24 mm focal length. 200 mm are needed for an accurate representation.

How do you set this on ur phone?

true mirror might be correct, but you will see yourself as more subhuman than you actually are because of asymmetries nobody else notices but you

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
How do you set this on ur phone?
You don't. Focal length is a hardware, not a program you can change. It's a physical thing.

Smartphones usually have 20-24 mm focal length. My phone has 20 mm focal length in the front camera and 24 mm in the main camera.

Here is more info:

Cover25 1200x400

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
true mirror might be correct, but you will see yourself as more subhuman than you actually are because of asymmetries nobody else notices but you
Aren't these asymmetries visible in ordinary mirrors?

Aren't these asymmetries visible in ordinary mirrors?
yes but youre too used to them and not see them as asymmetries anymore, but as normal

thats why imo normal mirrors mog. no point giving u bad feelings from a true mirror because u notice flaws that arent rly flaws

• +1
Reactions: IntelligentCel
yes but youre too used to them and not see them as asymmetries anymore, but as normal

thats why imo normal mirrors mog. no point giving u bad feelings from a true mirror because u notice flaws that arent rly flaws
I think if you are aware of your asymmetries and have body dysmorphia, you will see them in any mirror.

When using normal mirrors, I see all asymmetries I have. It's mostly slight nostril asymmetry.

I should buy a true mirror, so I can see if I have more asymmetries.

I think if you are aware of your asymmetries and have body dysmorphia, you will see them in any mirror.

When using normal mirrors, I see all asymmetries I have. It's mostly slight nostril asymmetry.

I should buy a true mirror, so I can see if I have more asymmetries.
tbh a video standing 2 meters away from the camera in room lightning is the best if you have a somewhat high quality camera

You don't. Focal length is a hardware, not a program you can change. It's a physical thing.

Smartphones usually have 20-24 mm focal length. My phone has 20 mm focal length in the front camera and 24 mm in the main camera.

Here is more info:

View attachment 3079069

For human vision the closest to reality is what 40-50mm on camera, if I remember correctly.

• +1
Reactions: puniteking