Is MK 677 Natural?

jj43

jj43

Iron
Seen a lot of good stuff on MK 677 for muscle growth and fat loss as well as improving skin. Would anyone who takes this be considered natural in terms of bodybuilding?

It’s pretty fucking legit and that’s all that matters

Was thinking of using it when gymaxxing in the summer, only worry is about the apparent hunger, is there anyway to suppress it?
My willpower is pretty good (10 days water fasts etc.) But dont want to be binging like fuck and getting fat when bulking.

Was thinking of using it when gymaxxing in the summer, only worry is about the apparent hunger, is there anyway to suppress it?
My willpower is pretty good (10 days water fasts etc.) But dont want to be binging like fuck and getting fat when bulking.
No, it's literally irresistible hunger. The Growth Hormone releasing-hormone (GHRH), not to be confused with GH, makes your body secrete Growth Hormone and Ghrelin. Not one or the other. Both.

No, it's literally irresistible hunger. The Growth Hormone releasing-hormone (GHRH), not to be confused with GH, makes your body secrete Growth Hormone and Ghrelin. Not one or the other. Both.
Ah thanks, I might give it a pass then since I have a decent size and trying to lose bf mainly.

• +1
Reactions: x30001
who cares just lie lmao

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FMLplus and jefferson
Do intermittent fasting and take mk677 before eating.

Would anyone who takes this be considered natural in terms of bodybuilding?
No.
And it isn't natural

Itsn't even that effective for bodybulding as people claim, it is just a bit stronger than creatine. Not worth giving up the natty card for it tbh
But if you do take it, take it before sleep, when you wake up the hunger will be pretty much gone

Last edited: