Is mk677 cope

heyheyheybro22

heyheyheybro22

Mumbai sewers leader
I wanna increase my gh but im too broke for real gh is mk677 a good replacement (25mgs daily) and i dont have any peptides available where i live so dont say cjc and allat

brother listen, when you take such things, you need regular visit to doctor and check of blood. Please Do not risk your well being for few pounds of muscle. If done wrong, without proper and educated trainer and training, you could injure or even possibly end your Dingladongs life

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
brother listen, when you take such things, you need regular visit to doctor and check of blood. Please Do not risk your well being for few pounds of muscle. If done wrong, without proper and educated trainer and training, you could injure or even possibly end your Dingladongs life
Nigger just fucking tell me if it boosts ur igf1 or not

I don’t think it’s cope. It’s good at doing its job (a substantial amount of change in your growth harmone).

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
If I were you I would take a mediocre dosage of 25mg a day. Results obviously vary but you should expect a 60% increase of IGF-1 levels in about a 6 week span.
Holy fuck im hopping on rn

• +1
Reactions: Razzle
That’s why If dosed at a mild and safe rate you can get the benefits of increased igf without the risk of such negative health consequences

• +1
It smells like candy a bit bro

Attachments

• c7735ca5-065f-449a-b660-3ac654c21802.jpg
    c7735ca5-065f-449a-b660-3ac654c21802.jpg
    477.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Are you indian? You type like a quora curry

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and heyheyheybro22
(40mgs daily)
dont do that

Mk677 raises HGH and IGF-1.
Thats about it. Many anecdotal accounts on .org (mine included) says no height gain.
Dont hurt yourself by taking a massive dosage of it.

I cant my mom forces me to go to after school tutors so i have no time what if i high dose it (40mgs daily)
your 14 you got time just wait a year until she lets up. say you want your own money and beg for a job when u turn 15

dont do that

Mk677 raises HGH and IGF-1.
Thats about it. Many anecdotal accounts on .org (mine included) says no height gain.
Dont hurt yourself by taking a massive dosage of it.

your 14 you got time just wait a year until she lets up. say you want your own money and beg for a job when u turn 15
Ive heard experienced roid users say each 10mgs of it is like 1iu hgh tho