Is mk677 from brawn nutrition legit?

Theonewhowillascend

Theonewhowillascend

Bronze
Does anyone know if brawn nutritions mk677 is legit? :lul:
It is a pretty popular brand in the EU

mk677 is a american CIA psych op
shit doesnt exist
only way to grow your facial bones is by ripping off bones off of ur dogs legs and surgically implementing them into ur face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, Dicklet.4.3 and Theonewhowillascend
People have said this multiple times it’s cope boyo

mk677 is a american CIA psych op
shit doesnt exist
only way to grow your facial bones is by ripping off bones off of ur dogs legs and surgically implementing them into ur face
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: i am dead
receptorchem is good if u are in eu
Thanks for the recommendation but you didnt answer my question is it legit?:unsure:
People have said this multiple times it’s cope boyo
Bro your name is MR COPE thats says it all :lul:

You'll need to find out

I mean all mk677 is horse cum

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino and Deleted member 685
No, but i read a lot of bad reviews
me too. But the prices are higher now and mk677 has a lab test from december 2019.

MK-677 is indeed legit for growth, at least if your bones are not fused yet. It increases IGF + GH a decent amount, although i read a couple studies which casually mentioned it just randomly stops increasing IGF after ~6 months

Some people started saying it's cope here and everyone just followed along as if its some common knowledge

Also people keep mentioning how it'll give you diabetes like brainlets. It's normal for people today to get insulin resistance while they go trough a growth spurt due to the interactions between insulin and GH, but itll go back to normal once you quit

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 685
MK-677 is indeed legit for growth, at least if your bones are not fused yet. It increases IGF + GH a decent amount, although i read a couple studies which casually mentioned it just randomly stops increasing IGF after ~6 months

Some people started saying it's cope here and everyone just followed along as if its some common knowledge

Also people keep mentioning how it'll give you diabetes like brainlets. It's normal for people today to get insulin resistance while they go trough a growth spurt due to the interactions between insulin and GH, but itll go back to normal once you quit
Did it grow my nose?

Did it grow my nose?
i couldnt say for sure as theres a lot of things id need to know and other things id need to assume to say, but it definitely could have if you were unfortunate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
i couldnt say for sure as theres a lot of things id need to know and other things id need to assume to say, but it definitely could have if you were unfortunate
Unbanned brah?

Did it grow my nose?
Cartilige is like 70% water
And mk cause mad water retention
me too. But the prices are higher now and mk677 has a lab test from december 2019.
Yeah but ton of people said that they didnt got results with sarms4you
Maybe they put something else in the bottle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685