Depends if you are good at it

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
MORE NIGGAS END UP RETARDED THAN RICH

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579 and Napoleon1800
I am thinking of signing up but I dont wanna mess up my nose idk

MMA has the highest roi for beginners but than it dimmish quickly. Starting benefits help you feel more confident and exercise and you can tell people do you mma

There's a lot more to MMA than bonesmashing and strengthmaxxing. If you have fast reflexes and had experience in real fights it could be a viable option. If you're too old (21-22+) and never done it you'll get outcompeted easily by Chechens which are mass producing MMA fighters at this point lol. Either way though, it could be a fun cope to kill time and meet some new people.

• +1
Reactions: zura and Napoleon1800
There's a lot more to MMA than bonesmashing and strengthmaxxing. If you have fast reflexes and had experience in real fights it could be a viable option. If you're too old (21-22+) and never done it you'll get outcompeted easily by Chechens which are mass producing MMA fighters at this point lol. Either way though, it could be a fun cope to kill time and meet some new people.
Could it be something to pursue for life? I'm 17 rn. I've done muay Thai before for 1.5 years back when I was 14, ig that some experience

• Hmm...
Reactions: ducktruck
Could it be something to pursue for life? I'm 17 rn. I've done muay Thai before for 1.5 years back when I was 14, ig that some experience
Imo if you're young you should try anything you can and see what you're good at, so ye go for it. A lot better than rotting on TikTok or Instagram listening to Scamza And Wheat Waffle.

• Love it
For most fighters, it's retarded. Here's your 15k to show up and 15k to win, thank you come again. Oh btw don't forget to pay 80% of your paycheck to your coaches and 10 other people. The CTE is just the icing on the cake.

• So Sad