Is money actually not cope?

FutureSlayer

FutureSlayer

Connelly-lite wife by 2030 or rope
This is probably the blackpill dilemma.
We know that looks triumphs over money and status for sure, but the question is if money can mitigate some looks shortage and infuse REAL RAW attraction and not some betabuxx opportunistic shit, I’m still hesitant about this.

Tldr: In 50 shades of grey, is the guy’s money causing real attraction or not?

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
yes, prime examples:
I Love You Reaction GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland
arrested development fox television classics GIF by HULU

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
you’re just broke

the name of your thread and the question in your text is contradicting itself btw

• +1
beyond surgery and prostitutes probably

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
this is more of a statuspill
no. timothee chalamet is beautiful and women don't actually like michael cera

yes. women are actually attracted to men with money, like they're attracted to men who are good at doing things. it's not just a conscious thing like "i'm gonna use this guy for money." like, i'm attracted to women with large hip to waist ratio. it's sexy. it's not me thinking "hmm, there's less chance of her dying during childbirth so my kids are more likely to be well fed" or whatever. i don't even want kids.

• +1
Reactions: Sick, FutureSlayer, kanderior and 1 other person
no, money and status definitely make a man more attractive to women, but only if he has a minimum of looks, confidence and masculine behavior (and they lower that minimum compared to a man who doesn't have money and status). They will not ascend a complete manlet, autist or nerd. That's what makes the difference between a Christian Grey and betabux.

• +1
not money in bank account.

money to have a good lifestyle + being the leader/boss

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President, Maalik and FutureSlayer
Betabuxx is misunderstood here and does not have to be inevitable. Betabuxxers are generally just successful blue pilled guys that don’t know any better. For example some subhuman graduates medical school and then wifes the first Becky that shows him any attention. That’s going to result in a betabuxx setup where the marriage is passionless and all based on the fact that he’s a provider.

With blackpill knowledge this can be avoided. That same guy should in actuality get out of medical school and spend several years investing his money looksmaxing and statusmaxxing, and then after that the guy should be able to become actually attractive to women. Obviously there are situations where it is truly over (I.e. sub 5’6” and ethnic), but the majority of men can actually attract women with the right lifestyle and heavy softmaxxing, all of which would easily be obtainable with $300k+ salary. If I was in this situation I’d buy a Porsche 911 (or something comparable), a luxury condo in a prime neighborhood in a major city, go on exoctic vacations and post them on insta, get a closet full nice clothes, establish a strong social circle with other high earning men, get a personal trainer, fillers/Botox/liposuction/hair transplant/etc. Then most importantly after you do this and start dating women, you then treat them like garbage and inferior to you. You’d have to be really subhuman to do all this and not get real attraction from women.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and FutureSlayer
Betabuxx is misunderstood here and does not have to be inevitable. Betabuxxers are generally just successful blue pilled guys that don’t know any better. For example some subhuman graduates medical school and then wifes the first Becky that shows him any attention. That’s going to result in a betabuxx setup where the marriage is passionless and all based on the fact that he’s a provider.

With blackpill knowledge this can be avoided. That same guy should in actuality get out of medical school and spend several years investing his money looksmaxing and statusmaxxing, and then after that the guy should be able to become actually attractive to women. Obviously there are situations where it is truly over (I.e. sub 5’6” and ethnic), but the majority of men can actually attract women with the right lifestyle and heavy softmaxxing, all of which would easily be obtainable with $300k+ salary. If I was in this situation I’d buy a Porsche 911 (or something comparable), a luxury condo in a prime neighborhood in a major city, go on exoctic vacations and post them on insta, get a closet full nice clothes, establish a strong social circle with other high earning men, get a personal trainer, fillers/Botox/liposuction/hair transplant/etc. Then most importantly after you do this and start dating women, you then treat them like garbage and inferior to you. You’d have to be really subhuman to do all this and not get real attraction from women.
no ltr then? :feelsbadman:

Yes, but you need tons of money. You need to be very rich, not just a good income.

This is probably the blackpill dilemma.
We know that looks triumphs over money and status for sure, but the question is if money can mitigate some looks shortage and infuse REAL RAW attraction and not some betabuxx opportunistic shit, I’m still hesitant about this.

Tldr: In 50 shades of grey, is the guy’s money causing real attraction or not?
You just become ultimate bb
Women don’t feel physical attraction but sleep with you anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Back