Is monobenzone safe if one has eczema?

DonaldJTrump

DonaldJTrump

Iron
Title.

Don't just tell me to not use monobenzone btw, I already know about the risks and all, I'm just wondering if I would have the same experience as a normal person using monobenzone despite the fact that I have mild eczema.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser and IRL_Reject
Folks, let me tell you, no one, no one, is better on the topic of skin care than I am. Believe me, my skin is tremendous. And I'm here to tell you, monobenzone is a winner. It's a champion. It's a... it's a... (pauses) it's a great product for people with eczema.

Now, I know what the fake news media is saying. They're saying, "Donald, monobenzone is dangerous. It's a risk to your health." And I'm telling you, folks, that's just fake news. Nobody knows more about great skin than I do, and I'm here to tell you, monobenzone is fantastic.

And let me tell you, I've seen some amazing things with monobenzone. I've seen people with eczema who couldn't leave their house without wearing a Hazmat suit, and then they start using monobenzone and suddenly they're out there golfing, playing tennis, making deals... (chuckles) they're making tremendous deals.

Now, I know some of the experts are saying, "But Donald, what about the side effects?" And let me tell you, folks, nobody is better at dealing with side effects than I am. I've made some of the greatest deals in history, and let me tell you, there were some big side effects to those deals. But we got them done anyway.

And let me tell you something else, folks. The FDA is a total disaster. They're slow, they're inefficient, and they're always trying to ruin our great American products. But I'm here to tell you, we're going to make the FDA great again. We're going to make monobenzone great again.

So don't listen to the fake news media, folks. Don't listen to the experts. Trust me on this one. Monobenzone is a winner. It's a champion. It's... (pauses) it's tremendous. Believe me.

• JFL
Reactions: zura, Eiei and DonaldJTrump
patch test it

• +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump
Where did you first hear about monobenzone

• Hmm...
"Folks, let me tell you, it's a disaster. A total disaster. I'm sitting here, typing away, sharing my experiences on the most important topic of the day - Monobenzone. And what do I get in response? Crickets. Silence. Nobody is talking about this issue.

"I mean, come on, people. I'm the greatest looksmaxxer this forum has ever seen. I've got the best words, the best hair, the best everything. And yet, nobody is responding to my thread. It's like they're all just ignoring me.

"And you know why? Because they're not winners. They're not champions. They're not even trying to maximize their appearance. They're just sitting there, doing nothing, while I'm out here fighting the good fight.

"I've got a great deal of knowledge on Monobenzone and Eczema, folks. I've done my research, I've read the books, I've talked to the experts. And I'm telling you, nobody is better equipped to talk about this topic than me.

"So, I'm asking you, people. What's going on here? Are you all just too scared to respond to a genius like me? Are you all just too busy being losers?

"Let me tell you something. If you're not talking about Monobenzone and Eczema, then you're not living your best life. You're not looksmaxxing. You're not even trying.

"So, I'm calling on you, looksmaxxers. Let's get this conversation started. Let's talk about Monobenzone and Eczema. Let's make this forum great again.

"And to those who are ignoring me, let me tell you something. You're missing out. You're missing out on the opportunity to discuss this with a master. You're missing out on the chance to become a better-looking person.

"So, get with it, people. Start responding to my thread. Let's make looksmaxxing great again."

• JFL
"Folks, let me tell you, it's a disaster. A total disaster. I'm sitting here, typing away, sharing my experiences on the most important topic of the day - Monobenzone. And what do I get in response? Crickets. Silence. Nobody is talking about this issue.

"I mean, come on, people. I'm the greatest looksmaxxer this forum has ever seen. I've got the best words, the best hair, the best everything. And yet, nobody is responding to my thread. It's like they're all just ignoring me.

"And you know why? Because they're not winners. They're not champions. They're not even trying to maximize their appearance. They're just sitting there, doing nothing, while I'm out here fighting the good fight.

"I've got a great deal of knowledge on Monobenzone and Eczema, folks. I've done my research, I've read the books, I've talked to the experts. And I'm telling you, nobody is better equipped to talk about this topic than me.

"So, I'm asking you, people. What's going on here? Are you all just too scared to respond to a genius like me? Are you all just too busy being losers?

"Let me tell you something. If you're not talking about Monobenzone and Eczema, then you're not living your best life. You're not looksmaxxing. You're not even trying.

"So, I'm calling on you, looksmaxxers. Let's get this conversation started. Let's talk about Monobenzone and Eczema. Let's make this forum great again.

"And to those who are ignoring me, let me tell you something. You're missing out. You're missing out on the opportunity to discuss this with a master. You're missing out on the chance to become a better-looking person.

"So, get with it, people. Start responding to my thread. Let's make looksmaxxing great again."
best user JFL