Is more muscle than this useless?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
This guy is 6’1 and I would guess 185-195 pounds?

Are more gains past this useless to be more attractive?

Post studies and evidence for your claim if you say he’s too small and could benefit from gaining more mass.

Attachments

• 59304BFE-5E26-40EA-9E2B-294D482C6974.jpeg
    59304BFE-5E26-40EA-9E2B-294D482C6974.jpeg
    176.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, Deleted member 21863 and ArcticStorm
It's actually subjective but yes after a certain point of muscularity it becomes more of a niche than something conventionally attractive

@HarrierDuBois

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Deleted member 28774, mvp2v1 and 6 others
@TRUE_CEL
@JBcollector

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
yes but his size distribution is shit, you don't need to be heavier than like 180-190, but all the mass he's got in his obliques should be in his shoulders and lats.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, Mewton, mvp2v1 and 5 others
yeah, would look better if he had better frame though

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
yes but his size distribution is shit, you don't need to be heavier than like 180-190, but all the mass he's got in his obliques should be in his shoulders and lats.
Obliques? He has barely any obliques.

I see a lot of mass in the chest, arms and traps (back too if you see back pics)

@Schönling

Wide ass waist, would focus on lats and shoulders more

• Hmm...
He's looking a bit soft : 15+ bodyfat %, lower abs aren't defined enough.

• +1
Muscle to the point where u look like Ronnie Coleman and Mr Olympia that's where it becomes the male gaze

• JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith and .*my*.
Getting overly big is for intimidating weak men, attracting men, attracting weird women, and attracting older women. If we want to talk about size, height and frame matter more. I'm pretty sure nearing your genetic peak or even what appears to be beyond your frame just screams "drugs" or something off to women who don't know about substances. To be honest, it has always screamed odd to me, big muscles on small frames.

no but its good for nichemaxxing. look at the looxfish experiment, he got a lot of jbs because of his muscles

Post studies and evidence for your claim if you say he’s too small and could benefit from gaining more mass.
Think of it as a log graph
xx - muscle
yy - psl gain
that guy is like 70% in psl gain (of total potential subjective psl gain in absolute terms of like 1 psl)

So if he is like 5.5 psl base + 1 * 0,7 from body musculature = 6.2 psl
He could be 5.5 psl base +1 * 1 from body musculature = 6.5 psl

Though to achieve the 30% gain he would have to work much out more to achieve the ideal body
Focusing on social status and actually having a life outside of working out is by far a better option that the benefit of 0.3 psl gain or even 0.5psl gain when you already are 6+ psl

• Hmm...
Think of it as a log graph
xx - muscle
yy - psl gain
that guy is like 70% in psl gain (of total potential subjective psl gain in absolute terms of like 1 psl)

So if he is like 5.5 psl base + 1 * 0,7 from body musculature = 6.2 psl
He could be 5.5 psl base +1 * 1 from body musculature = 6.5 psl

Though to achieve the 30% gain he would have to work much out more to achieve the ideal body
Focusing on social status and actually having a life outside of working out is by far a better option that the benefit of 0.3 psl gain or even 0.5psl gain when you already are 6+ psl
He’s been training for like 10 years and is probably already maxed out

Not gonna post shit but in my opinion, given he is maesthetic he won't lose out from gaining 2-4kg of muscle in the right place, that says he does look v good.

However I always thought Mishal Malhotra was 6'5" not 6'1"??? 180lb at 6'5" is too small

• +1
Not gonna post shit but in my opinion, given he is maesthetic he won't lose out from gaining 2-4kg of muscle in the right place, that says he does look v good.

However I always thought Mishal Malhotra was 6'5" not 6'1"??? 180lb at 6'5" is too small
Michele Morrone you genius. And yes google says 6’1-6’2

Needs more legs

IMO this is ideal. Maybe he could train back and shoulders more to give him a wider frame.

However, in terms of pure muscles, this is the optimum. even less muscle would do fine.

no but its good for nichemaxxing. look at the looxfish experiment, he got a lot of jbs because of his muscles
Please link this, i could not find.

Please link this, i could not find.
I hope he’s not talking about the buff guy who’s walking around shirtless and films people looking at him like “wtf is wrong with that guy” and autists thought women were expressing interest and men were mirin his gains

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
I hope he’s not talking about the buff guy who’s walking around shirtless and films people looking at him like “wtf is wrong with that guy” and autists thought women were expressing interest and men were mirin his gains
There was 1 experiment i saw, with an ABSOLUTELY UGLY guy, with a horse face, with TERRIBLE BATHROOM SELFIES, who had an extreme enhanced top-tier physique.

He got like 50+ matches or sth, and women straight messaged him to fuck them.

I think it might be a different experiment. But the guy im talking about was one of the threads here somewhere, 1.5 years old or sth.

• Hmm...
Reactions: rubberduck
@rubberduck

Holy fuck, i found this thread. Actually, it was on the incel forum... here you are:

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
The guy in OP has ugly Ryan Gosling like frame, narrow shoulders and wide waist. not exposed to enough testy in the womb
that's more important than the muscle itself, same with how women need to have the wide hips and narrow waist

He is almost femalegazemaxxed, need more lower ab definition and some mass on lats.

He also needs to be 6'4