is mouth breathing bad for adults ?

D

Deleted member 7820

Fuck nigga
i mean if you're in your 20s and already stopped growing, does it matter if you mouth breath ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5539, thecel and maxmendietta
Yes. But I'll tell everyone out of this forum that no. :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Treasure223, Deleted member 7866, thecel and 1 other person
Sorry bro but it's over. People mouthbreath because they're recessed. Not the other way around

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Treasure223, Zygos4Life and 6 others
Sorry bro but it's over. People mouthbreath because they're recessed. Not the other way around
yeah, im not a mouth breather yet im recessed as fuck.

it’s bad for everyone

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and buckchadley31
My uncle is the biggest mouth breather on earth nonetheless his skull is what people here call the warrior skull. It's all about genetics.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Treasure223, HighIQcel and Deleted member 4123
Delete message

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7820
Are you sure? I thought most mouthbreathing came from allergires. Also there are studies of monkeys where their nostrils are blocked, and they developed malocclusion

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7820 and MentalistKebab
Are you sure? I thought most mouthbreathing came from allergires. Also there's studies of monkeys where their nostrils are blocked, and they developed malocclusion
Same fate will happen to me bro If I continue :cry:

• So Sad
Reactions: didntreadlol
I mean you have to breathe out of your mouth to exercise and do you see athletes looking like blackops2cel?

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, HighIQcel, Deleted member 4123 and 2 others
so true, End all cope on this site. It was more comfortable for recessed kids to mouthbreathe than nose breathe and its how it would have turned out anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7820
so true, End all cope on this site. It was more comfortable for recessed kids to mouthbreathe than nose breathe and its how it would have turned out anyway
Nope, plenty of research studies show that mouth breathing causes recession, not the other way around. And this theory was basically nailed to the wall when they plugged a group of monkeys noses, which caused them servere recession.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4123 and Deleted member 7820
Does drooling during sleep actually means you mouthbreathe? Ive ask my mom if I mouthbreathe, she says no while at the same im drooling the whole time

Sorry if english is shit im tired bro

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
My mouth is dry at times when I wake up, could this be the result of mouth breathing during sleep? I hope not tbh

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Deleted member 4577
Does drooling during sleep actually means you mouthbreathe? Ive ask my mom if I mouthbreathe, she says no while at the same im drooling the whole time

Sorry if english is shit im tired bro
Just mouth tape bro, not kidding, use micropore "tape" (dunno the word in english, but the tape you use to hold compress in place, don't use normal tape like an autist). Been doing it for a year, I used to always wake up with a sore throat cause of mouth breathing all night but not anymore.
About drooling idk but that'd mean you're not swallowing properly maybe ? Or it's about your posture during sleep (if you sleep on your back saliva will be easily swallowed, harder if on side or front)

Always had a blocked nose due to being sick in winter (healthy chad theory :lul:) then allergy starting in late middle school, no maxilla or jaw in sight on my recessed face :lul:

My mouth is dry at times when I wake up, could this be the result of mouth breathing during sleep? I hope not tbh
Definitely, same with a hoarse voice

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Just mouth tape bro, not kidding, use micropore "tape" (dunno the word in english, but the tape you use to hold compress in place, don't use normal tape like an autist). Been doing it for a year, I used to always wake up with a sore throat cause of mouth breathing all night but not anymore.
About drooling idk but that'd mean you're not swallowing properly maybe ? Or it's about your posture during sleep (if you sleep on your back saliva will be easily swallowed, harder if on side or front)

Always had a blocked nose due to being sick in winter (healthy chad theory :lul:) then allergy starting in late middle school, no maxilla or jaw in sight on my recessed face :lul:
Me too bro got a weird growth in my nose at fking 19 of age :cry:
My face is getting more recessed if I dont intervene

• JFL
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett
can somone become even more recessed ?
No bro bones only move forward bro you dont recess even with shit posture and mouthbreathing but mewing works definitely for sure

yes , ur nose should be dry instead thats a sign of nose breathing

• +1
Me too bro got a weird growth in my nose at fking 19 of age :cry:
My face is getting more recessed if I dont intervene
Weird growth? A tumor?!?!

Nope, plenty of research studies show that mouth breathing causes recession, not the other way around. And this theory was basically nailed to the wall when they plugged a group of monkeys noses, which caused them servere recession.

How does this guy have good facial growth despite mouthbreathing? Explain

How does this guy have good facial growth despite mouthbreathing? Explain

Maybe everyone could stop see shit in black and white
It's just genetics + mouth breathing combined, just like IQ is genetics + environment

• Woah
Reactions: HighIQcel
Bruh thats not caused by a recessed maxilla though
Idk psychiatrists mentioned it though didnt listen well she said some shit about maxillary, I just slept during appointment

• JFL
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett
Did face got more recessed during time?
Don't think so tbh but I'm not sure. I've been leanmaxxing as well so it would be hard to measure anyway I guess.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted member 4123
Don't think so tbh but I'm not sure. I've been leanmaxxing as well so it would be hard to measure anyway I guess.
Hopefully nothing changed bro

• +1
Is it still too late to mew for them?

Is it still too late to mew for them?
If you didn't start mewing at 7 it's over tbh
But that doesn't mean you shouldn't mew, first it prevents you from mouth breathing, so you don't look like a fucking retard, then it prevents FURTHER recession and downward growth, finally it maintains high hyoid bone so it might raise its resting position a little over time, can't be sure about that but would seem logical

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4123
If you didn't start mewing at 7 it's over tbh
But that doesn't mean you shouldn't mew, first it prevents you from mouth breathing, so you don't look like a fucking retard, then it prevents FURTHER recession and downward growth, finally it maintains high hyoid bone so it might raise its resting position a little over time, can't be sure about that but would seem logical
I always mewed luckily, im just worried that it does happen during nighttime due my fucked up nasal polyps

I always mewed luckily, im just worried that it does happen during nighttime due my fucked up nasal polyps
Well if you mew naturally I don't see why you wouldn't mew at night, just like I said if you want to increase your chance of mewing, prevent mouth breathing by mouth taping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4123
Well if you mew naturally I don't see why you wouldn't mew at night, just like I said if you want to increase your chance of mewing, prevent mouth breathing by mouth taping
Ive got a growth this year in my nose which sometimes makes it difficult to nosebreathe