Is mouth taping at night legit

D

Deleted member 18594

Iron
In stopping mouth breathing

Use micropore tape

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Make a new sleeping device for all ages that stops you mouthbreathing. Millions can be yours!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Skywalker
What's wrong with mouth breathing at night? I think I do it but during the day I nose breathe.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Repentsinner, horizontallytall, 80iq and 1 other person
In stopping mouth breathing
i just put the pillow in my mouth and i hug it like it was a girl, im not gonna cover my fucking mouth like a clown. This way im sure im not mouthbreathing,

What's wrong with mouth breathing at night? I think I do it but during the day I nose breathe.
I heard it’s bad for your mouth health in general and contributes to plaque and bad breath. Not mewing related but some dentist said that saliva keep your teeth clean to an extent and has anti microbials, when you mouth breathe your saliva dries leading to overgrowth of bacteria and bad breath

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, autistic_tendencies and rand anon
My mom came in one night and saw me with my mouth taped and took a pic and showed me it the next day. I'll never forget how autistic I looked. I never did it since. Hopefully she deleted it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, OENKENNETH, Costcosuperstore and 11 others
This depends, if you can breathe through your nose normally, then you can mouth tape without issue. But if you've got some nasal breathing problem then you're gonna suffocate and die in your sleep.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 80iq and nulll
I stopped doing it because i just need a bimax and taping my mouth ain’t gonna do shit.

This depends, if you can breathe through your nose normally, then you can mouth tape without issue. But if you've got some nasal breathing problem then you're gonna suffocate and die in your sleep.
you'll wake up before you suffocate jfl

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Deleted member 26212
Imagine if someone accidentally died taping their mouth at night jfl

• JFL
Reactions: 80iq and Deleted member 24940
Yes. 2 inch wide micropore mouth tape is best to make sure it easily stays on all night. It’s great for your health which is great for your looks.

Wear a mouth guard.

//MewSigma

I'm an expert in this field. I started doing this like 6 months ago. Get somewhat strong tape put it on your mouth then wrap a sock around your mouth, then after that but nasal expanders and put them in your nose to make nose breathing even more comfortable

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I'm an expert in this field. I started doing this like 6 months ago. Get somewhat strong tape put it on your mouth then wrap a sock around your mouth, then after that but nasal expanders and put them in your nose to make nose breathing even more comfortable
How do you mean the sock part?

• +1
Reactions: OutTheAbyss
how has all of this effected your sleep and energy? what else do you do for sleep? what brand of tape and nasal expanders do you use?

• +1
Reactions: OutTheAbyss
How do you mean the sock part?
Get a sock and tie it around your head and cover it around the height of your face where your mouth is

how has all of this effected your sleep and energy? what else do you do for sleep? what brand of tape and nasal expanders do you use?
I wake up with more energy and my breath doesn't stink and my mouth is less dry. Brand doesn't really matter I brought 7 dollar ones and they work fine

mouth breathing is a meme

Yes. 2 inch wide micropore mouth tape is best to make sure it easily stays on all night. It’s great for your health which is great for your looks.
Troll? Or is this actually something we should do

U could be HTN if you didn't mouth breath

For me, yes. Started with nasal expander tape too then now just mouth tape. Some days forget to use it and wake up feeling the same

It's literally not u dumbass dont bother posting if you dont know simple human developmental biology
yeah bro every chad in the world grew up without ever mouth breathing:lul: get a grip

yea i did that a few times and it semi worked. im gonna go to the doctors next week and im gonna ask him about my mouth breathing at night. its such a shitty feeling to wake up with my mouth dry

Imagine if someone accidentally died taping their mouth at night jfl
don't think that can happen with micropore. if you had to take a breath really bad, forceful opening of the mouth would probably tear it off. and it is somewhat breathable too I reckon. or you can just use it as a tiny strip in the middle without taping the whole thing which is probably ideal. not sure if this is enough to train yourself to not do it on your own but potentially worth a try. but if someone has allergies or fucked nose then those gotta be fixed first ngl

it legit ngl but you gotta use just the right amount mostly on the lips and not on the surrounding skin as it could potentially give rise to allergic reaction,skin irritation and breakouts over time. my dorky ass used to apply 3 layers of adhesive tape every night and mouth acne went volcanic