Is moving to america worth it (gtfih americans)

thugmaxxer2

thugmaxxer2

Silver
When i finish my sixth form (college) in the uk i’m really considering moving to the usa, from what ive seen and americans ive talked to it just seems so much better than this shithole of the uk… my dads fine with it and i’m sure money wont be a huge problem. I just want extra help as this will probably be where i live all my life if i do move so help appreciated thanks :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
When i finish my sixth form (college) in the uk i’m really considering moving to the usa, from what ive seen and americans ive talked to it just seems so much better than this shithole of the uk… my dads fine with it and i’m sure money wont be a huge problem. I just want extra help as this will probably be where i live all my life if i do move so help appreciated thanks :forcedsmile:
Im not from that shithole but still dont go there

• +1
Reactions: thugmaxxer2
We have much much better salaries than the UK for upper class jobs
if you choose the right career then come here

• +1
Reactions: User28823, watah and thugmaxxer2
We have much much better salaries than the UK for upper class jobs
if you choose the right career then come here
lmao don't go to UK retard, they'll arrest you for calling someone the n word online

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823, watah, tombradylover and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and thugmaxxer2
From a financial perspective, almost certainly

• +1
Reactions: User28823, TechnoBoss and thugmaxxer2
lmao don't go to UK retard, they'll arrest you for calling someone the n word online
I give it 8 more years tops before we’ll be same way if not worse here in US

I give it 8 more years tops before we’ll be same way if not worse here in US
you literally a texan, it probably won't for you. California might have that tho

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
you literally a texan, it probably won't for you. California might have that tho
Nigga Texas will I’ll flip blue in 8-12 years (I pray I’m wrong). The dumb nigers that vote lib in Cali turn their cities to shitholes then move here for benefits and do the same shit here. Major Texas cities are all liberal. i would not be surprised if 8-12 years the state flips blue

Nigga Texas will I’ll flip blue in 8-12 years (I pray I’m wrong). The dumb nigers that vote lib in Cali turn their cities to shitholes then move here for benefits and do the same shit here. Major Texas cities are all liberal. i would not be surprised if 8-12 years the state flips blue
all major cities are liberal arent they

Americans are already richer than most Europeans, and the gap is only widening. Europeans will wake up in 20 years and realize the Americans they like to make so much fun of are a lot richer than them. The young ones will too, and then there will be a mass exodus once that starts reflecting in the quality of life and opportunities.

Maybe only Switzerland & Norway would be well off.

• +1
Reactions: watah, Bars, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Americans are already richer than most Europeans, and the gap is only widening. Europeans will wake up in 20 years and realize the Americans they like to make so much fun of are a lot richer than them. The young ones will too, and then there will be a mass exodus once that starts reflecting in the quality of life and opportunities.
View attachment 3107108
Maybe only Switzerland & Norway would be well off.
thanks for the actual high iq replies you dont get much on this forum :forcedsmile:

all major cities are liberal arent they
In Texas yea tbh most of US major cities are liberal. It wasn’t this bad tho in Texas years ago before the Californians started moving here at a local level things were stable now crime has risen, prices have gone up and the outlook for politicians being elected looks to be majority dems in congress/senate/house going forward so laws in Texas and federally too will be more liberal for sure. The whole country is fucked bro in terms of future outlook

move from a shithole to another shithole theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, thugmaxxer2 and Lefty Rankin
Average old man in US in 2024:
Kn1D9mn.jpg

Stay the fuck in your own Country Asshole.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: User28823, watah, TheLookInYourEyes and 2 others
the usa isnt isnt close to being one place to go to

depends on where you go

Last edited:
  • +1
Better than the UK but worse than anywhere in the third or developing world. You might not believe me but you don't want to end up spending five years or more here just to finally understand what I'm talking about.

• +1
the usa isnt isnt close to being one place to go to

depends on where you go
what would you recommend i haven’t really thought about a specific state but just one where everything isn’t crazy expensive would be fine :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: noobs

ive lived in america all my life and this is the whole area ive been in the usa for comparison, im 15yr

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: OldRooster, GabachoCopium and thugmaxxer2
Stay away from the south and my oneitis or I’ll have to do something I don’t wanna do…

• +1
Reactions: watah and TheLookInYourEyes
America is way richer than anywhere in europe but it’s also an ethnic majority country and the upper classes are increasingly becoming ethnic.

So if you’re an SFcel, you’ll probably not like it unless you go to some middle of the nowhere part of the country where the economy is trash.

• +1
are you so sure it’s a mass exodus from cali doing this and not the fact that hispanics account for the majority of the population increase and are still coming here in droves?

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster and tombradylover
what would you recommend i haven’t really thought about a specific state but just one where everything isn’t crazy expensive would be fine :forcedsmile:
If you’re a codecel best parts for money are NYC, Austin, Bay Area and Seattle.

• +1
are you so sure it’s a mass exodus from cali doing this and not the fact that hispanics account for the majority of the population increase and are still coming here in droves?
That’s a big part of it too no question. We need tighter/more border control and regulations. If things get more liberal in Texas and federally with legislature and law, I don’t like our chances of tightening our borders, if u get what I’m saying. In fact I’m willing to bet the situation will get way way worse. It already is bad

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
That’s a big part of it too no question. We need tighter/more border control and regulations. If things get more liberal in Texas and federally with legislature and law, I don’t like our chances of tightening our borders, if u get what I’m saying. In fact I’m willing to bet the situation will get way way worse. It already is bad
bro im near H-town this city is plurality mexican jfl.
I work at a gas station and like every other customer I have can’t even speak english

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thugmaxxer2, watah and tombradylover
ye

bro im near H-town this city is plurality mexican jfl.
I work at a gas station and like every other customer I have can’t even speak englosh
My family is in Htown lmao the suburbs up north are nice but the city itself is a shithole now. It didn’t used to be like this. Yes everyone is either Mexican or black lmao.

My family is in Htown lmao the suburbs up north are nice but the city itself is a shithole now. It didn’t used to be like this. Yes everyone is either Mexican or black lmao.
oh yeah if you live in the woodlands or somewhere ur green

I live in the sw suburbs

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
stay and fight the pakis

• JFL