Is MSE + facemask cope?

Deleted member 8080

Deleted member 8080

ARFID victim - adult child
Title ( im 18 btw)

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
Title ( im 18 btw)
Dr.Richard Ting told me with surgical assist I can gain 3mm forward growth most likely if I wear it for 22 hours a day. If only worn for 14 hours 1mm-2mm is more likely. I’m 21 turning 22 in a month. Personally I think that’s really great. Gl man.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Dr.Richard Ting told me with surgical assist I can gain 3mm forward growth most likely if I wear it for 22 hours a day. If only worn for 14 hours 1mm-2mm is more likely. I’m 21 turning 22 in a month. Personally I think that’s really great. Gl man.
Will the forward growth be in the lower maxilla only? Bc i need growth in upper maxilla

Title ( im 18 btw)
I got off the phone with Dr.Newaz and he keep it as real as it gets. He said slow expansion of MSE won't lenghten my face and the -30 degree facemask is the most optimal for me since I have a short ramus anyways. He said he's never done upward/forward on anyone. Looksmaxxing can't be perfect man we gotta compromise. So if anything what mse+facemask will do to me is Bring my maxilla forward and the back part down since it's high arched. It won't really look too much worse y'all are trippin for no reason. Do jaw implants or bimax after. Thoughts @goat2x @Mohamad @Aeons

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
I got off the phone with Dr.Newaz and he keep it as real as it gets. He said slow expansion of MSE won't lenghten my face and the -30 degree facemask is the most optimal for me since I have a short ramus anyways. He said he's never done upward/forward on anyone. Looksmaxxing can't be perfect man we gotta compromise
why not plan on getting a chin wing for ramus length, expensive, but does wonders man

I got off the phone with Dr.Newaz and he keep it as real as it gets. He said slow expansion of MSE won't lenghten my face and the -30 degree facemask is the most optimal for me since I have a short ramus anyways. He said he's never done upward/forward on anyone. Looksmaxxing can't be perfect man we gotta compromise. So if anything what mse+facemask will do to me is Bring my maxilla forward and the back part down since it's high arched. It won't really look too much worse y'all are trippin for no reason. Do jaw implants or bimax after. Thoughts @goat2x @Mohamad @Aeons
My only problem is my maxilla. My jaw and ramus r chad tier

why not plan on getting a chin wing for ramus length, expensive, but does wonders man
It will be the same effect as facemask thatpulls down and forward, no?

Also, , I've been thinking about just getting a nose job and an infraorbital implant+chinwing after MSE+Facemask instead of Bimax lately but long term ik it's not effective

Also, , I've been thinking about just getting a nose job and an infraorbital implant+chinwing after MSE+Facemask instead of Bimax lately but long term ik it's not effective
damn that's quite the amount of money you'll need to spend, but i'm also gonna be dropping a lot soon. However imo, facemask is kinda bs, bimax will always be need to achieve chad forward grown maxilla, and good on you for planning on getting chin wing( jaw width+ramus length) can't lose with that.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
damn that's quite the amount of money you'll need to spend, but i'm also gonna be dropping a lot soon. However imo, facemask is kinda bs, bimax will always be need to achieve chad forward grown maxilla, and good on you for planning on getting chin wing( jaw width+ramus length) can't lose with that.
I'm trying facemask for the potential upper maxilla benefits, I think bimax plus chinwing will ascend me hard along with implants

Last edited:
Counter clockwise rotation has never been achieved in an actual human sadly.
Facemask has potential to move entire maxilla forward especially on patients under 21. I don't think he meant CCW rotation. Also When someone says CCW or Bi-Max CCW they mean lefort 1 where the lower maxilla is brought up in turn upswinging the mandible. Obviously we all know True CCW of the maxilla isn't possible only forward movement. Maybe Lefort 3 can idk

Facemask has potential to move entire maxilla forward especially on patients under 21. I don't think he meant CCW rotation. Also When someone says CCW or Bi-Max CCW they mean lefort 1 where the lower maxilla is brought up in turn upswinging the mandible. Obviously we all know True CCW of the maxilla isn't possible only forward movement. Maybe Lefort 3 can idk
Oh thats what he meant lol.