is MSE + MSDO the way ?

C

chigoha

get looks or die trying
it seems like 90% of people would benefit from MSE

do you think slow expansion MSE + MSDO is the way out ?

I believe that MSE is a great option for everybody, in fact, I've booked an appointment with my nearest MSE provider for next week. That being said, I don't believe that MSDO is an ideal solution for the mandible because, whilst it may broaden your chin, it won't give you a square and angular chin which is ideal. Your chin will look broad yet round.

My ortho told me mse is only for people with crossbite (Narrow palate - wider mandible).
Almost nobody does msdo because its very insvasive and has high infection risk. Also dangerous for your joints.

I believe that MSE is a great option for everybody, in fact, I've booked an appointment with my nearest MSE provider for next week. That being said, I don't believe that MSDO is an ideal solution for the mandible because, whilst it may broaden your chin, it won't give you a square and angular chin which is ideal. Your chin will look broad yet round.
i mentionned MSDO to make your lower teeth match with the palate , it would be dumb to expand the palate and leave the lower teeth narrower

My ortho told me mse is only for people with crossbite (Narrow palate - wider mandible).
Almost nobody does msdo because its very insvasive and has high infection risk. Also dangerous for your joints.
doctors are bluepilled , according to them , all surgeries and treatments are for fonctional issues

a real blackpilled ortho would tell you that almost everyone would benefit from mse , it literally expands your whole skull : ipd , zygos , maxilla , orbital tripods etc..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 2729
i mentionned MSDO to make your lower teeth match with the palate , it would be dumb to expand the palate and leave the lower teeth narrower
I agree! The mandible MUST be expanded to match the new palate, but MSDO is not the best procedure for this as it creates an unattractive chin.

doctors are bluepilled , according to them , all surgeries and treatments are for fonctional issues

a real blackpilled ortho would tell you that almost everyone would benefit from mse , it literally expands your whole skull : ipd , zygos , maxilla , orbital tripods etc..
mse increases asymmetrie tho as far as I've seen

• +1
Reactions: dadfa
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
I agree! The mandible MUST be expanded to match the new palate, but MSDO is not the best procedure for this as it creates an unattractive chin.
so what would be the best procedure for the lower arch ? braces ?

Yes but what about midface lenghtening?
I would do mse right away if I wasn’t scared for this fuckin thing
I tried to do a post about it one month ago but didn’t really get clear replies

Like this. She looks better still in the after though

Attachments

• 1300F19F-0404-48D0-A375-CC5A104DED72.png
    1300F19F-0404-48D0-A375-CC5A104DED72.png
    1,018 KB · Views: 0
If you line up the eyes you would see that the lips in the after are positioned in a lower spot

So the midface lenght actually increased

I think you say that because she looks good both in the before and after.
But now think about a guy that already has some sort of long midface.