Is MSM legit for skin lightening?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I currently have blue eyes with a bit of green/brown in the middle and my limbal ring is pretty much non existent. They look very light when exposed to the sun already and it looks pretty good. But I want them to be lighter at all times kinda like Ian Somerhalder. It looks so aesthetic tbh.
Snapchat 699917860

I'm currently 17, so maybe it'll still have some effect. @LooksmaxxingDream is already using it but hasn't noticed any difference yet since he needs to take it longer so here I ask...

Is it legit for lightening eyes? Has anyone here tried it and did it work?

BTW: I know my collagen is shit currently, it's the summer man it fucks up my skin so bad. I really need to pick up skincare again and I should also dye my eyebrows I'm doing that soon

light blue eyes are unhealthy srs. you can fuck up your lymph system to make them lighter.
or get oxidised to shit one of them

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I currently have blue eyes with a bit of green/brown in the middle and my limbal ring is pretty much non existent. They look very light when exposed to the sun already and it looks pretty good. But I want them to be lighter at all times kinda like Ian Somerhalder. It looks so aesthetic tbh.
View attachment 85989

I'm currently 17, so maybe it'll still have some effect. @LooksmaxxingDream is already using it but hasn't noticed any difference yet since he needs to take it longer so here I ask...

Is it legit for lightening eyes? Has anyone here tried it and did it work?

BTW: I know my collagen is shit currently, it's the summer man it fucks up my skin so bad. I really need to pick up skincare again and I should also dye my eyebrows I'm doing that soon
What the hell man? Darker blue eyes look better to me. Regards light blue guy.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
light blue eyes are unhealthy srs. you can fuck up your lymph system to make them lighter.
Why are they unhealthy tho? Does it make your eyes more sensitive to the sun?

What the hell man? Darker blue eyes look better to me. Regards light blue guy.
Tbh they don't look as sparking to me

Why are they unhealthy tho? Does it make your eyes more sensitive to the sun?

Tbh they don't look as sparking to me
blue eyes can go in two ways .

dark blue > blue > blue with green > blue green hazel > green blue hazel > green > green amber hazel > amber green hazel > amber > "light brown"

or dark blue > light blue > white > "light brown"

im pretty sure thats how it is in irdiology

BUT.

it might actually be crystal blue > dark blue instead

we observe to good colors in non western populations here.

DEEP blue

crystal light blue

crystal blue

DEEP blue

tbh I think it might be either one of them. but ians eyes are not exactly like the crystal blue. I have yet to see crystal blue eyes on a non kid so I think that as you get older and the melanin starts going in your body you are supposed to switch from crsytal to DEEP blue
and while the other colors might look aesthetic as fuck they are not the true color your eyes are supposed to be I'm pretty sure

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, BigBoy and Deleted member 685
JFL lol at people saying light blue is bad or unhealthy

• +1
I doubt this

But your eye color is already good, no point in trying to change it. The chemical you take might fuck up your eyes for good, so don't do anything.

iridology . many cases for people with white or light blue turning into a deeper blue
Do you have a study that concludes that light blue eyes are unhealthy?

• +1
Do you have a study that concludes that light blue eyes are unhealthy?
no because no one has fucking done one on what eye colors are healthy or not. iridology is something hardly anyone knows about but judging by all the evidence of peoples eyes getting more and more deep blue with antioxidants it makes sense.

no because no one has fucking done one on what eye colors are healthy or not. iridology is something hardly anyone knows about but judging by all the evidence of peoples eyes getting more and more deep blue with antioxidants it makes sense.
Sure.

Rope if ur not born with silver eyes tbh 0.00000001% chance (or something)

• Woah
blue eyes can go in two ways .

dark blue > blue > blue with green > blue green hazel > green blue hazel > green > green amber hazel > amber green hazel > amber > "light brown"

or dark blue > light blue > white > "light brown"

im pretty sure thats how it is in irdiology

BUT.

it might actually be crystal blue > dark blue instead

we observe to good colors in non western populations here.

View attachment 85998

DEEP blue

View attachment 85999
crystal light blue

View attachment 86000
crystal blue

View attachment 86002
DEEP blue

tbh I think it might be either one of them. but ians eyes are not exactly like the crystal blue. I have yet to see crystal blue eyes on a non kid so I think that as you get older and the melanin starts going in your body you are supposed to switch from crsytal to DEEP blue
and while the other colors might look aesthetic as fuck they are not the true color your eyes are supposed to be I'm pretty sure
Holy fuck at that first kids palate

• So Sad
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Been taking msm for a monthish hasn’t done shit

• +1
He made this thread in the hopes we would complement his eyes.

Jfl I see right through all you peasants.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
He made this thread in the hopes we would complement his eyes.

Jfl I see right through all you peasants.
No you cunt I just want lighter eyes