Is Muzz (muzzmatch) 10x easier than Tinder?

Kyrosma

Kyrosma

Iron
So I’m in Morocco for a few weeks and I decided to test my luck on dating apps here, I first installed Tinder and got only 5 matches (ltbs-mtbs at best) over 1 week, found out about Muzz and got 60 matches in just 3 days and every single one of them was hotter than the ones on Tinder, still, I didn’t text a single bitch because I’m super high inhib (some texted first tho), this was a week ago, then I got bored and deleted both apps. And now at 3 AM I couldn’t sleep and I reinstalled both apps to compare the match rate. On Muzz you can see who visited your profile so I didn’t even swipe, I got 10 likes and 40 visits so 25% match rate, meanwhile on Tinder I swiped the same amount and got 0 matches. Ik 40 swipes is not really a big sample size, but I think the match rates are pretty similar to the ones I must have had before deleting the apps, maybe lower because I got better pics now, but still the difference between Tinder and Muzz is abysmal. I don’t think the reason is location since Tinder is ranked higher than Muzz on the App Store, so it’s either Tinders algorithm being fucked up, or women on Muzz just simply have lower standards. I’m mtn btw (I think)

• JFL
Reactions: StarvedEpi
Holy shit this is unreadable

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
I've made multiple threads about this shitty app. Morocco is way easier. 1/4 is a good ratio in Morocco. I'm guessing your race is MENA (non-curry passing) or white. And tall.

I guarantee you if you go to anywhere in UK, France, Australia you will get gigablackpilled. Femcel pajeetas will pass on you. USA is a bit easier but still way harder than Morocco. This app is usually full of curries in the West.

Can you PM me results?

@Shahnameh

I've made multiple threads about this shitty app. Morocco is way easier. 1/4 is a good ratio in Morocco. I'm guessing your race is MENA (non-curry passing) or white. And tall.

I guarantee you if you go to anywhere in UK, France, Australia you will get gigablackpilled. Femcel pajeetas will pass on you. USA is a bit easier but still way harder than Morocco. This app is usually full of curries in the West.

Can you PM me results?

@Shahnameh
I’m Half Lebanese half Moroccan, not tall (5’11) but not that manlet ig. Will test again once I get back to Spain

Chat should I pretend to be Muslim and slay Muslim bitches? chat will this work?

I’m Half Lebanese half Moroccan, not tall (5’11) but not that manlet ig. Will test again once I get back to Spain
Mogger. Actually you don't have to lmao.

Download FakeGPSFree and relocate to any country you want.

How do I pm on phone?
I've sent message.

Chat should I pretend to be Muslim and slay Muslim bitches? chat will this work?
It won't work with 95% of girls. This is a marriage app. Even if you say you're the wrong sect it's over. Most of these women need parental permission.

The 5% of women it will work with are a combo or of extremely liberal or larping Muslim women. This app already has 'liberal' women (by Muslim standards).

• Woah
Reactions: hypernormie
It won't work with 95% of girls. This is a marriage app. Even if you say you're the wrong sect it's over. Most of these women need parental permission.

The 5% of women it will work with are a combo or of extremely liberal or larping Muslim women. This app already has 'liberal' women (by Muslim standards).
Didn’t this app just say it was going to allow height filters? Jfl at the marriage app promoting hypergamy.

Thanks for the heads up though.

Didn’t this app just say it was going to allow height filters? Jfl at the marriage app promoting hypergamy.

Thanks for the heads up though.
You could always filter by height but needed to pay. However recently they made it free for everyone. All filters are now free JFLL

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
You could always filter by height but needed to pay. However recently they made it free for everyone. All filters are now free JFLL
Damn that’s tough. I know you’re not short but luck out there.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist